• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Red Pampered Chef Polo Shirt S/M

In summary, a red pique polo shirt with a white PC logo embroidered on the left chest was sold for $10 plus shipping from 33073. The seller bought it from another consultant who said it was a small, but it actually runs more like a Medium. The size tag was cut out and the seller provided measurements for a better idea of the fit. The seller used to sell clothing on Ebay and can sew but not well enough to need a mannequin. The shirt was sold quickly and the seller plans on cleaning out more items in the coming week.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have a red pique polo shirt with a white PC logo embroidered on the left chest. I bought it from another consultant who said it was a small - but it really runs more like a Medium. The size tag was cut out of it when I received it. I am including the measurements so you get a better idea of the fit.

Shoulder to bottom hem = 24"
underarm across to other underarm = 23"

$10 or best offer plus shipping from 33073

Attachments

• TestShots 122 (Large).jpg
    TestShots 122 (Large).jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 361
  • TestShots 121 (Large) (Medium).jpg
    TestShots 121 (Large) (Medium).jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 368
dannyzmom said:
I have a red pique polo shirt with a white PC logo embroidered on the left chest. I bought it from another consultant who said it was a small - but it really runs more like a Medium. The size tag was cut out of it when I received it. I am including the measurements so you get a better idea of the fit.

Shoulder to bottom hem = 24"
underarm across to other underarm = 23"

$10 or best offer plus shipping from 33073
Do you sew? You have a manequin???

If she doesen't have a mannequin she needs a day at the beach!!

...And arms!!

ROFL - you guys are a riot - I used to sell clothing on Ebay. I do sew but not well lenough to need a mannequin. I can hem and patch things and make a few little things here & there - years ago I had a little burp cloth business...I made adorable embellished burpcloths. Now my sewing machine gather dust until the kids need something hemmed.

I am glad- you live in Florida and I have a better tan!! And arms!!

Hi Carolyn,

I'm interested. I'll PM you in a sec.

Diane

Wow - ya'll are fast - the shirt is already SOLD and paid for -- I am going to be digging thru my closets and getting rid of some more stuff all wekk...I am on a cleaning frenzy - Jill, you've created a monster!!!

We LOVE our little organizing monster though!!

gilliandanielle said:
We LOVE our little organizing monster though!!

So does my husband!!!LOL

Related to Red Pampered Chef Polo Shirt S/M

1. What size options are available for the Red Pampered Chef Polo Shirt?

The Red Pampered Chef Polo Shirt is available in size small/medium (S/M) and large/extra large (L/XL).

2. Is the Red Pampered Chef Polo Shirt unisex or specifically for men or women?

The Red Pampered Chef Polo Shirt is unisex and can be worn by both men and women.

3. What material is the Red Pampered Chef Polo Shirt made of?

The Red Pampered Chef Polo Shirt is made of a soft and breathable polyester blend, perfect for staying comfortable while cooking.

4. Can I customize the Red Pampered Chef Polo Shirt with my own logo or design?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for the Red Pampered Chef Polo Shirt. However, we do have a variety of other customizable items available for purchase.

5. Is the Red Pampered Chef Polo Shirt machine washable?

Yes, the Red Pampered Chef Polo Shirt is machine washable. It is recommended to wash in cold water and tumble dry on low heat for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kimhquilt
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • pamperedchef.jinni