• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recycling Video Resources: Ideas for Changeover Kits?

In summary, a changeover kit is a set of reusable products that can replace single-use items in the kitchen and help reduce waste. Recycling is important because it helps to reduce waste, conserve natural resources, and reduce pollution. Video resources can provide ideas for creating a changeover kit and learning about sustainable living. Common items that can be included in a changeover kit are reusable bags, containers, utensils, and other kitchen items. It is also possible to customize your own changeover kit according to your needs and lifestyle.
cochef
Gold Member
Do any of you have ideas for what to do with the videos we used to get in the changeover kits? I have quite a few and really feel bad just throwing them away but I just don't know what else to do with them. Are they good for new recruits to watch or too outdated? Thanks for you help.

I offer them to my team and if I have no takers I throw them out.

I don't keep them. I watch them and keep them through the season and then toss... no real reason to keep them that I can figure out.

What is a changeover kit?

A changeover kit is a set of products that can be used to replace single-use items and help reduce waste in the kitchen. These kits typically include reusable bags, containers, utensils, and other items that can be used instead of disposable options.

Why is recycling important?

Recycling helps to reduce the amount of waste that ends up in landfills, conserves natural resources, and reduces pollution. By recycling, we can help protect the environment and create a more sustainable future.

How can I use video resources to create a changeover kit?

There are many video resources available that provide ideas for creating changeover kits. These videos can show you how to repurpose items or make your own reusable products. You can also use these videos to learn about sustainable living and how to reduce waste in your daily life.

What are some common items that can be included in a changeover kit?

Some common items that can be included in a changeover kit are reusable bags, containers, water bottles, utensils, and straws. You can also include items such as cloth napkins, beeswax wraps, and silicone baking mats to replace disposable options in the kitchen.

Can I customize my own changeover kit?

Yes, you can customize your own changeover kit according to your specific needs and lifestyle. You can choose the items that best fit your daily routine and help you reduce waste. You can also get creative and repurpose items you already have at home to make your own reusable products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • pchefjodie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
Replies
Views
NooraK