• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ideas for Fillers in Dipper Bags

In summary, popular dipper bag filler ideas include tortilla chips, pita chips, pretzels, sliced vegetables, and crackers. Homemade dips can also be used in dipper bags, as long as they are thick enough to stay in the bag. There are also gluten-free filler options such as gluten-free crackers, rice cakes, and gluten-free pita chips. It is not recommended to use dipper bags for hot dips as they may melt or tear. Dipper bags can be prepared a few hours in advance, but it is best to assemble them closer to serving time for maximum freshness and crispiness.
milkangel
Any one done this before? i am needing a flyer for the diper bags and what else to put in them? i will be going in to the hostpital next tues at 5:30 am so i will be in for a while any other ideas for that time? i will do a catalog show for the nurses. need ideas.

A flyer that might work for your diaper bag would be one that promoted the guest special and enticed people to book a catalog show for themselves in January (or will you be doing cooking shows in Jan?) and/or cookings shows for Feb. I'm in favor of less wordy flyers. I don't have one, obviously since I'm rambling, but if you were to create one that is the route I would go.

Yes, I have done something similar before! When my sister was in the hospital for an extended period of time, I put together care packages for her and the nurses. For the diaper bags, you could include items like diapers, wipes, baby lotion, and maybe even a small toy or teething ring. For the nurses, you could do a mix of practical items like hand sanitizer and snacks, as well as some pampering items like face masks or bath bombs. You could also include a heartfelt thank-you note to show your appreciation for their hard work. As for the catalog show, maybe consider offering a discount or special deal for the nurses to encourage them to make a purchase. Good luck and I hope everything goes well with your hospital stay!

Related to Ideas for Fillers in Dipper Bags

1. What are some popular dipper bag filler ideas?

Some popular dipper bag filler ideas include tortilla chips, pita chips, pretzels, sliced vegetables, and crackers.

2. Can I use homemade dips in the dipper bags?

Yes, you can use homemade dips in the dipper bags. Just make sure the dip is thick enough to stay in the bag and won't leak out.

3. Are there any gluten-free filler options for dipper bags?

Yes, some gluten-free filler options for dipper bags include gluten-free crackers, rice cakes, and gluten-free pita chips.

4. Can I use dipper bags for hot dips?

No, we do not recommend using dipper bags for hot dips as they are not designed to withstand high temperatures and may melt or tear.

5. How far in advance can I prepare dipper bags?

You can prepare dipper bags a few hours in advance, but we recommend assembling them closer to serving time to ensure the fillers stay fresh and crispy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather Shepherd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ConShan
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies