• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Football Player Goody Bags: Creative Ideas for Cheerleader Moms

In summary, a football player Goody Bag could include items such as Gaterade, power bars, granola bars, mini bags of chips/doritos/cheetos, chocolate chip cookies (homemade), and Banana Crunch Muffins (recipe listed the other day on here).
jrstephens
Football Player Goody BagsI have a friend that her daughter it a cheerleader. She has to do goody bags for 5 players each week. They have asked me for suggestions. I would love any helo you all could give me for cute ideas.

Last edited:
Remember those ribbon cookies that we promoted during May? That would be a cute idea. If your friend is crafty she might be able to make a cookie or cupcake stencil of the school's emblem. That would be pretty cute and not too costly.

Gee whiz...I remember being a cheerleader and all of the crap we had to do for the football players. All of the posters we painted just to have them ripped up by 7th period the next day:grumpy: . The special little bag treats we made for them. Urgh! Those were fun times, but my goodness! We worked extremely hard at our sport and still had to pamper them. A woman's work...:eek: :rolleyes: :p

Last edited:
Jennifer~

I guess it would depend on how much they are spending...

Gaterade bottles
power bars
granola bars
mini bags of chips/doritos/cheetos
chocolate chip cookies (homemade)
Banana Crunch Muffins (recipe listed the other day on here and I made them..YUM!)

Sorry I don't have more ideas....
:p

They do Gatorade ever week b/c they are the "Gators." They really do not care about the money as long as it is cute - you know how competitive cheerleading can be, ha!

We talked about doing something and tying it in a bandanda one week. And maybe one week if they were playing someone like the Colts or something as a mascot doing something in a cowboy hat.

They want something different other than "candy in a cup."

I can tell you from having a football player cookies they like the fancy decorated ones & chocolate chip

Related to Football Player Goody Bags: Creative Ideas for Cheerleader Moms

What is a Football Pler Goody Bag?

A Football Pler Goody Bag is a themed collection of cooking and baking tools, recipes, and serving pieces that are perfect for game day parties and tailgates.

What types of products are included in a Football Pler Goody Bag?

Each bag may vary, but some common products found in a Football Pler Goody Bag include a football-shaped silicone baking pan, a cheese grater in the shape of a football, a serving platter with a football design, and recipes for game day snacks and treats.

Can I customize the products in a Football Pler Goody Bag?

Unfortunately, no. The products in a Football Pler Goody Bag are pre-selected and cannot be changed or substituted.

How many people does a Football Pler Goody Bag serve?

A Football Pler Goody Bag is designed to serve a small group of people, typically between 4-6. However, you can always purchase multiple bags to accommodate larger groups.

Are there any special care instructions for the products in a Football Pler Goody Bag?

Yes, it is important to follow the care instructions for each individual product. Most products are dishwasher safe, but some may require hand washing. Make sure to read the instructions included with your Football Pler Goody Bag.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pclady213
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies