• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rectangle and Round Sicone Covers

In summary, the Rectangle and Round Silicone Covers can be easily cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher. They are also heat resistant and can be used in the oven or microwave. While they are not completely leak-proof, they work well for covering bowls and containers with non-spillable liquids. These covers are designed to fit most round and rectangular bowls and containers, but may not fit on uniquely shaped or oversized items. They are highly flexible and can be stacked or rolled up for storage, but should be stored in a cool, dry place for longevity.
Chef Stacy Edwards
Hi I am looking for these for a guest interested in both silcone covers from around 2-3 seasons ago. If anyone has or knows anyone who has extra I would be interested in them. Thank you.

Last edited:
Bumping thread.

[email protected] here is an email address of someone that was on here the other day and said that she had some stuff and she had one of those listed...you can email her and see if she still has them or not. It was thursday when I emailed her so she might have already have gotten rid of them but you can try.

Stacy,

I have a rectangular one that I never use and was thinking of getting rid of. Not in the box but has only been used maybe twice. Let me know if you're still looking.

I have the round one, NIB (deep dish baker)...let me know if you/your customer are interested! Not sure how much they were....say $10 plus $4 for shipping?

That would be great girls I will let her know and get with you both on them.

thanks a bunch.

Ok she said she would take them both, so let me know about prices on both of these and shipping. I will take care of it on my end for you girls and get the money to you from me. Thanks alot.

Related to Rectangle and Round Sicone Covers

1. How do I clean the Rectangle and Round Silicone Covers?

These silicone covers are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash them with warm soapy water and let them air dry.

2. Can I use these covers in the oven or microwave?

Yes, these silicone covers are heat resistant up to 425°F and can be used in the oven or microwave to cover dishes while cooking or reheating.

3. Are the Rectangle and Round Silicone Covers leak-proof?

While these covers are designed to create an airtight seal, they are not intended to be completely leak-proof. They work best for covering bowls and containers with liquids that will not spill when tipped.

4. Can I use these covers on all types of bowls and containers?

These silicone covers are designed to fit snugly on most round and rectangular bowls and containers. However, they may not fit on some uniquely shaped or oversized items.

5. Do these covers have any special storage instructions?

These silicone covers are highly flexible and can be stacked or rolled up for easy storage. It is recommended to store them in a cool, dry place to prolong their lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
  • ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheririce
  • MarciMac
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies