• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Problem with the Rack Fitting Rectangular Stone?

In summary, some guests have reported the rectangular stone not fitting properly on the rack. Our customer service team may be able to provide assistance and using the rack in the other direction may still be effective for cooking.
Sandibeach
Hello,

I just had a compliant from 3 guests that the rack doesn't fit the rectanglar stone properly. It doesn't fit into the groves and it doesnt lay flat. If they try to use it the other way, there are inches on either side. I don't have one and haven't seen what they mean. Has anyone experience this? Help!!

It is not supposed to fit all the way down. If it did, it would slide out. It sits about 1/2 inch above the bottom of the rack. HTH

Thanks! I didn't realize, so I asked them to go home tonite and try that. They said the groves on the rectangular stone didn't like up with the width of the rack. Does that make sense? Is it because they were trying to squish it to the bottom, that the groves line up if the stone sits above it?

Yes, I am assuming that they are trying to get it to the bottom of the rack and it won't go down that far, if it did it would slide out, it is the tension that it puts on it that holds it in place, now on the other hand the medium round stone sits at the bottom of that rack.

Hi there!I'm sorry to hear that some of your guests are having trouble with the rack not fitting properly on the rectangular stone. I can understand how frustrating that must be for them.I personally haven't experienced this issue, but I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team for assistance. They may be able to provide some troubleshooting tips or even a replacement if necessary.In the meantime, you can also suggest using the rack in the other direction, even if there are a few inches of space on either side. It may not be a perfect fit, but it should still work effectively for cooking.I hope this helps and please let me know if there's anything else I can assist with. Thank you for being a valued Pampered Chef consultant and providing excellent customer service to your guests.

1. How do I properly clean my Rectangular Stone & Rack?

The Rectangular Stone & Rack can be cleaned by using warm water and a mild soap. Avoid using any harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners. To remove any tough stains, you can also use a mixture of baking soda and water to gently scrub the surface.

2. Is it safe to use metal utensils on the Rectangular Stone & Rack?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on the Rectangular Stone & Rack as they can cause scratches and damage to the surface. It is best to use silicone, wooden, or plastic utensils instead.

3. Can the Rectangular Stone & Rack be used in the microwave?

No, the Rectangular Stone & Rack is not safe to use in the microwave. It is made of stoneware, which is not microwave-safe. It can only be used in the oven or on the grill.

4. How do I prevent food from sticking to the Rectangular Stone & Rack?

To prevent food from sticking to the Rectangular Stone & Rack, it is important to properly season it before use. This can be done by lightly coating the surface with oil and baking it in the oven for 20-30 minutes. Additionally, make sure to preheat the stone before placing food on it and avoid using non-stick cooking spray.

5. Can the Rectangular Stone & Rack be used to cook frozen foods?

Yes, the Rectangular Stone & Rack is great for cooking frozen foods. Just make sure to preheat the stone and adjust the cooking time accordingly. It is also recommended to use parchment paper or a baking mat to prevent any potential sticking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kalm
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
misty350
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • finley1991