• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Promotion July-August

In summary, the "Recruiting Promotion July-August" is a special offer for individuals looking to join the company as new recruits during the months of July and August. All applicants who are successfully hired during this time period are eligible for the promotion, which includes a signing bonus, higher starting salary, and additional training opportunities. To participate, one must apply for a position during July or August and complete the hiring process. There is a limit to the number of new recruits who can take advantage of the promotion, so it is recommended to apply and complete the process as soon as possible.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
:confused: Hey, what do you guys think of the recruiting promotion this time around? For me, my husband wants me to recruit like crazy but I wonder why HO is picking Home Depot for us?

I think any incentive is great. I was hoping it would be product based, but hey, I'll take HD gift cards any time! I have lots of projects on the "honey do" list. :)

I think it's great! Of course my husband was excited because it's not flower season so I won't use it most likely until next year. So then he would use it before I can!:)

Hmmm...maybe so we can remodel our kitchen to fit all the great new products... Hehehehehe!

That would be cool to remodel the kitchen some! I need more cupboards for the $600 in products that I earned FREE!!:D :D :D My DH also says that he wants to build me a nice desk area for PC! Okay honey, here is the money to do so!;)

I've had an AHA! moment here. The promo is to help get our GUYS on board whether they're consultants or supportive spouses. ;)

I know that Home Depot is somehow a partner because I got a gift certificate to them last year instead of conference cash!

agw said:
I've had an AHA! moment here. The promo is to help get our GUYS on board whether they're consultants or supportive spouses. ;)

I'm with ya there:)

gilliandanielle said:
I know that Home Depot is somehow a partner because I got a gift certificate to them last year instead of conference cash!
HD is not a partner. The gift certificate came from the incentive company that PC uses.
Amanda

What is the "Recruiting Promotion July-August"?

The "Recruiting Promotion July-August" is a special offer for individuals looking to join our company as a new recruit during the months of July and August.

Who is eligible for the "Recruiting Promotion July-August"?

All individuals who apply for a position and are successfully hired as new recruits during the months of July and August are eligible for the promotion.

What are the benefits of the "Recruiting Promotion July-August"?

The promotion offers a signing bonus and additional perks for new recruits, such as a higher starting salary and extra training opportunities.

How can I take advantage of the "Recruiting Promotion July-August"?

To take advantage of the promotion, simply apply for a position during the months of July or August and successfully complete the hiring process. If you are hired as a new recruit, you will automatically receive the benefits of the promotion.

Is there a limit to the number of individuals who can participate in the "Recruiting Promotion July-August"?

Yes, the promotion is limited to a certain number of new recruits. Once that limit is reached, the promotion will no longer be available. It is recommended to apply and complete the hiring process as soon as possible to increase your chances of being eligible for the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSM
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
dawnsclassycupboard
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
kam
  • lisasfuncooking