• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting special in July after conference

Malinda Klein

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 15, 2008
Do they generally announce a recruiting special for new recruits in July after conference. I have a new recruit that is planning on signing around July 27th and I was hoping she'd get a nice recruiting bonus. Her first show is scheduled for August 6th.

She's got another show scheduled for the 12th and 21st (she called me last night all excited because she's going to earn the bookings binder)! Gotta love when your recruits excited and you can be excited for them, verses trying to get them excited - lol.

Anyways I was wondering what they would offer.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Often. Check back after Saturday, July 18. That's when we'll all be discussing NC announcements. Nothing will be posted publicly until then.

Malinda Klein

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 15, 2008
Thanks, i'll be at conference - WAVE 2 - 3 days away, but i'm not as patient as i should be ...

chefsteph07

Legacy Member
Jul 18, 2007
I actually talked someone into signing on July 2 because they usually have some great stuff going on for recruiting in July! We are both DYING to know what the news is! One more week! :)

Aug 14, 2008
I'm having the same dilemna. I have a recruit who can't decide on signing in July or August. She wants to know what the consultant recruit rewards are for each month. I told her I'd let her know ASAP. I can't wait to find out.

Malinda Klein

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 15, 2008
The new recruits get their choice of two different pieces of stoneware, once they qualify. Recruiters get $50 visa card and if the recruiter went to conference, they get an additional 100 in pc dollars.

I have my second consultant signing on the 27th. WaHoo -