• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Recruiting Flyer with Kit Credit Information?

In summary, a "Recruiting Flyer W/Kit Credit" is a promotional tool offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants grow their team. It includes a customizable flyer and a special offer for potential recruits to receive a credit towards their starter kit. The flyer can be obtained by contacting a consultant or the company directly. The purpose of the "Kit Credit" is to incentivize potential recruits to join the team. The flyer can be customized with personal information and there is no limit to the number that can be shared.
lakamper
is there a general flyer out there with the products that come in the kit, and the info about getting credit for hosting a show first? I just want something to put in my new bookings/recruiting binder - I've been searching but can't find what I'm looking for.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Thanks so much in advance, I love these boards :balloon:

There is a kit credit coupon on CC under downloads

Hi there! I'm not sure if there is a general flyer out there with all the information about hosting a show and getting credit, but I know some direct sales companies have a section on their website specifically for host rewards and incentives. Have you checked there? It might be worth reaching out to your specific company's customer service or consulting team to see if they have any resources available. You can also try searching on social media for other consultants in your company who may have created their own flyers or resources to share. Good luck with your binder and happy hosting! :)

1. What is a "Recruiting Flyer W/Kit Credit"?

A "Recruiting Flyer W/Kit Credit" is a promotional tool that Pampered Chef offers to its consultants to help them grow their team. It includes a flyer that can be customized with the consultant's information and a special offer for potential recruits to receive a credit towards their starter kit.

2. How do I obtain a "Recruiting Flyer W/Kit Credit"?

You can obtain a "Recruiting Flyer W/Kit Credit" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or reaching out to the company directly. The flyer will be provided to you digitally, so you can easily customize and share it with potential recruits.

3. What is the purpose of the "Kit Credit" on the flyer?

The "Kit Credit" on the flyer is a special offer for potential recruits to receive a credit towards their starter kit when they join your team. This credit can help alleviate the initial cost of becoming a consultant and can be a great incentive for those interested in joining Pampered Chef.

4. Can I customize the "Recruiting Flyer W/Kit Credit" with my own information?

Yes, the "Recruiting Flyer W/Kit Credit" can be customized with your name, contact information, and any additional details you would like to include. This allows you to personalize the flyer and make it more compelling for potential recruits.

5. Is there a limit to how many flyers I can share?

No, there is no limit to the number of "Recruiting Flyer W/Kit Credit" you can share. You are encouraged to share it with as many potential recruits as possible to help grow your team and reach your recruitment goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• c00p
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
c00p
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • cookin to the top