• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Flyer for Guest Lap Boards - Good One!

In summary, the recruiting flyer for guest lap boards is used to attract potential hosts and guests for Pampered Chef parties. It can be personalized and shared through various channels to generate interest and gather RSVPs. The guest lap boards provide a unique and interactive way for guests to learn about Pampered Chef products. The flyer can also be customized to fit a specific party theme and there is no limit to the number of guests that can attend the party.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
A director in my area sent this to me - she said that she has recruited several guests from it! I love it and am planning to include it in my lap boards.

I'm attaching the original that she sent and the one I updated to include both kits.

Attachments

• Give Us a Month_both kits.doc
    51.5 KB · Views: 279
  • Give Us a Month_both kits.doc
    51.5 KB · Views: 301
  • Give Us a Month_rebate.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 264
  • Give Us a Month_rebate.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 255
Thanks Linda! This is great.

They are now saying that the value of the full kit is now $570 so that would make the numbers even better!

That's great to hear! It's always helpful to have a resource that has been proven to be successful in recruiting guests. I think including it in your lap boards is a great idea. It will make it easily accessible for potential guests to see and learn more about the kits. Thanks for sharing!

What is the purpose of the recruiting flyer for guest lap boards?

The recruiting flyer for guest lap boards is designed to attract potential hosts and guests for Pampered Chef parties. It showcases the benefits of hosting a party and highlights the products that guests can expect to see at the event.

How do I use the flyer to recruit guests for my Pampered Chef party?

The flyer can be shared through various channels such as social media, email, or printed copies. Simply personalize the flyer with your contact information and party details, and distribute it to your network of friends, family, and acquaintances to generate interest and gather RSVPs for your party.

What sets the guest lap boards apart from other party activities?

The guest lap boards provide a fun and interactive way for guests to learn about Pampered Chef products. They can touch, feel, and play with the products while also learning about their features and benefits. This hands-on experience helps to increase engagement and interest in the products being showcased.

Can the flyer be customized to fit my specific party theme?

Yes, the flyer can be customized with your party details, including the date, time, location, and theme. You can also add your own images and personal message to make the flyer more personalized and appealing to your potential guests.

Is there a limit to the number of guests that can attend my party?

No, there is no limit to the number of guests that can attend your Pampered Chef party. The more, the merrier! However, it is recommended to keep the number of guests manageable to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable experience for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies