• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recognition Pins: Source Year-End Awards for Your Team

5 years now? And I have never seen those either. I wonder if they were discontinued or if people just stopped ordering them.Well, now that makes sense. I have been a director for about...5 years now? And I have never seen those either. I wonder if they were discontinued or if people just stopped ordering them.
hankins
Recognition PinsIn the past we had year-end recognition pins provided by Pampered Chef. Does anyone have a web site they use for year end recognition pins; example top sales, top recruiter etc.?

I don't recall ever seeing these.:confused:

Me either....you can check out www.glitzetal.com for pins and such.

I wonder if we'll be getting notifed soon about those. they always had Top Performer pins we could order.

Happy Chef said:
I wonder if we'll be getting notifed soon about those. they always had Top Performer pins we could order.
I have never seen those. Are you talking about directly from HO? Or am I still confused. :confused:

HO hasn't offered the top performer pins in about 3 years. I heard that they won't be offering them anymore.

finley1991 said:
HO hasn't offered the top performer pins in about 3 years. I heard that they won't be offering them anymore.

Well, now that makes sense. I have been a director for about 3 years. I thought I was missing something! Thanks for unconfusing me Colleen!:rolleyes:

I was right there with you Beth.

We had them for several years. I wish they would bring them back! There must be a reason why they quit...

Email HO and ask for them to bring them back or for their source.

Ok, My Husband is in the Air Force and we are going to his Squadron's Christmas party, we have never been too any of the get togethers. Well the email they sent out said Dress to impress and also Smart Casual I have no clue what this means can some one please tell me what this means, and some ideas of what to wear. Thank you
Tonia

You can't go wrong with a little black dress and nice shoes with an evening bag. Simply can't go wrong with that. A nice black cocktail dress (knee length or slightly above)... in a style that's comfy for you and fits your body type and a pair of nice black pumps or heels. If you have a hairdresser you like, perhaps you can arrange for a nice updo or something coifed.

I would talk to other poeple that have gone in the past. If you do not know of anyone I'm sure that your DH does.

This is from wikipedia. Basically it says smart casual is business casual. Sor for women dress pants/skirt (not short), dress shirt/sweater, nylons and dress shoes. Men dress pants, dress shirt/sweater, tie, dress shoes. With it also saying dress to impress I may go with a nice dress or skirt with heals and have dh wear his dress uniform.

wikipedia -Smart casual (as distinct from Business casual) is a loosely defined dress code, casual, yet "smart" enough to conform to the particular standards of certain Western social groups.[1]

As "smart casual" is not formally defined, the lines between it and the other casual styles (see Dress code (Western)) are often blurred. For example, some may use the term Smart casual to refer to Business casual.

It has been suggested that smart casual consists of a suit or sports jacket and/or a sweater, with an optional tie. [2]

Since it is a Christmas party I would say it is one step up from business casual. I just went to our Christmas party that was "cocktail" attire & that seems to me to be not quite "black-tie". The women were wearing very nice dresses and men were in button up shirts & ties.

Since that is "cocktail", I would dress not quite to cocktail attire. Like Nikki said, see if you can ask someone else who went last year AND a nice little black dress would be great. I would rather have on something slightly nicer than wish I had worn something more.

Have a great time!

No Jeans, no Sneakers.... more or less dress nice;)

Thanks for the info girls, I will proabably end up wearing a black dress but a baggy one I just gave birth about 8 weeks ago, and honestly they only have 3 dresses at the bx and not in my size. And as as big as I am right now that would mean if I go off base to shop the sizes that I could get are very tiny, and If I could fit in those clothes would I want to pay for the dress. Japan is so exspensive

thanks again
Tonia

lkprescott said:
You can't go wrong with a little black dress and nice shoes with an evening bag. Simply can't go wrong with that. A nice black cocktail dress (knee length or slightly above)... in a style that's comfy for you and fits your body type and a pair of nice black pumps or heels. If you have a hairdresser you like, perhaps you can arrange for a nice updo or something coifed.

I have to agree with Lisa...when I went to my squadron Christmas party there was a large variety of outfits...I like the LBD idea...you can never go wrong with that...

Related to Recognition Pins: Source Year-End Awards for Your Team

What are recognition pins?

Recognition pins are small, decorative pins that are given as a way to show appreciation and recognition for a job well done. They are often worn on a person's clothing or displayed on a pin board.

What is the purpose of recognition pins?

The purpose of recognition pins is to acknowledge and celebrate the achievements and hard work of team members. They serve as a reminder of the value and impact of their contributions to the organization.

How can I obtain recognition pins for my team?

You can obtain recognition pins through the Pampered Chef Source program. Simply log into your Source account and select the "Recognition Pins" option. From there, you can choose from a variety of pins to award to your team.

Are there any requirements for receiving a recognition pin?

Recognition pins are typically given to team members who have met or exceeded their goals, demonstrated outstanding performance, or gone above and beyond in their role. However, specific requirements may vary depending on your organization's policies.

Can I customize recognition pins for my team?

Yes, you can customize recognition pins with your team's name, logo, or a specific message. This adds a personal touch and makes the pins even more meaningful for your team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heather223
Replies
Views
srg252001
Replies
Views
nikked