• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe That Doesnt Involve an Oven?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of no-bake recipes that are perfect for those who don't want to use an oven. Some popular options include no-bake cheesecake, chilled soups, and raw energy balls. These recipes are also great for getting kids involved in the kitchen and there are many healthy and even gluten-free options available. During the summer, you can enjoy refreshing no-bake recipes such as chilled fruit salads, no-bake berry pies, and frozen yogurt bark. Check out the Pampered Chef website for more ideas and even kid-friendly cooking tools to make the process even more fun.
pcval
Hi - I would like to host a party at work and have a surprise hostess. We have a kitchen with microwave, water and friedge, no oven. I could bring in a grill or something...looking for ideas for recipes for this party...
Thanks!
Valerie

Apple Berry Salsa
Hot Pizza Dip (micro)
Clubhouse Chicken Squares (take the crust already baked)

any trifle
7 Layer Salad squares (bake crust at home)

Caramel Apple Desert duo jumps out at me (bring cinamon chips made)
7 layer salad squares are great (again pre make crust)

any Trifle would work you could even do a 12 min cake in the fluted stone (or rice cooker) in the micro then cut it and use for the trifle.... ohhhh I like this!

Great minds Kelly!

You posted while I was typing!

Lime Berry Mousse Trifle

You would be surprised at the number of people who never thought of using their stones in the microwave....not a bad idea to demo it!

Also- if you have the DCB you could do a chicken, pork tenderloin, or the turkey chili!

any trifle would be a crowd pleaser.

Related to Recipe That Doesnt Involve an Oven?

What are some easy recipes that don't require the use of an oven?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of no-bake recipes that are perfect for those who don't want to use an oven. Some popular options include no-bake cheesecake, chilled soups, and raw energy balls. Check out our website for more ideas!

Can you suggest any recipes that are kid-friendly and don't involve an oven?

Absolutely! Our no-bake recipes are great for getting kids involved in the kitchen. Some kid-friendly options include homemade granola bars, fruit and yogurt parfaits, and no-bake cookies. You can also check out our kid-friendly cooking tools to make the process even more fun.

Are there any healthy recipes that don't require baking?

Yes, there are many healthy no-bake recipes to choose from. Some popular options include raw veggie wraps, avocado and tuna salad, and quinoa and black bean salad. We also offer a variety of kitchen tools that can help you prepare healthy meals without an oven.

I have a gluten-free diet. Do you have any no-bake recipes that cater to my dietary needs?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of gluten-free recipes that don't require an oven. Some options include gluten-free no-bake cheesecake, chilled veggie pizza, and raw energy bars. You can also find gluten-free cooking tools on our website to make meal prep easier.

Do you have any suggestions for no-bake recipes that are perfect for summer?

Summer is the perfect time for no-bake recipes! Some popular options include chilled fruit salads, no-bake berry pies, and frozen yogurt bark. You can also check out our website for more refreshing summer recipes that don't require an oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenWard
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • valcloutier
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • Jode7227