• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe required

cleosmom

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2005
Does anyone have a recipe for two minute fudge? I'm doing a trade show tonight and think this would be a good recipe to have samples of.

Please help

MichelleRoth

Apr 20, 2005
Fudge Recipe

Hi,

All you do is take a bag of chocolate chips, melt them completely, then stir in a tub of Betty Crocker frosting.

Fill up the EAD (Easy accent decorator) and pipe it through into little mini muffin cups, and give it a bit to harden.

You can do milk chocolate fudge with milk chocolate chips and choc. frosting,
You can do mint chocolate fudge with mint choc. chips and choc. frosting.
You can do white choc. fudge with white choc. chips and vanilla frosting, etc.

However, don't buy the whipped frosting, as it tends to be a bit greasy.

:)

cleosmom

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2005
Thanks Michelle you are a life saver!!

Have a good day:)

jdavis

Veteran Member
May 20, 2005
ughh

Did I do something wrong??? I tried doing these in the mini muffin tin and they all stuck, I had a heck of a time getting them out, I even tried to freeze them. I eventually ended up taking the citrus peeler and scraped them out, they didn't look too pretty after I was done with them. I was wondering if I could just do them on wax paper and let them set do you think they would stick to the wax paper?
TIA

MichelleRoth

Apr 20, 2005
How I do it

I use mini muffin papers (You can get them at about any dollar store) and pipe them into those instead of the muffin tin. That way they each have their own pretty mini packaging. :)

Jul 27, 2005
Suggestion for Fudge Recipe

jdavis said:
Did I do something wrong??? I tried doing these in the mini muffin tin and they all stuck, I had a heck of a time getting them out, I even tried to freeze them. I eventually ended up taking the citrus peeler and scraped them out, they didn't look too pretty after I was done with them. I was wondering if I could just do them on wax paper and let them set do you think they would stick to the wax paper?
TIA

Try using the small bar pan, works best if lined with parchment paper....here are some tips: toss your small cutting board in the freezer to chill for approx 45mins +, make recipe as indicated (melt choc chips & mix with Betty Crocker frosting), scoop out onto small bar pan already lined & place onto cutting board in freezer. The frozen cutting board quickens the time for it to chill, leave for approx. 45 mins (do your show!), take out, cut with crinkle cutter...super easy & impressive!! Enjoy!