• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Wanted: Quick Fudge Recipe Needed!

In summary, the recipe for quick fudge is 1 bag of chocolate chips, 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, and 1 tsp of vanilla. It is best made with chips that are in a 10-oz size bag so that you get 2 cups of chips. The recipe can be made with either peanut butter or milk chocolate frosting. The recipe can be made in about 45 minutes with the help of an easy accent decorator.
ChefDebi
Does anyone have the recipe for the quick fudge? I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks!

I make one that is 1 bag of chocolate chips, and 1 (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk - melt those together (on stove top or in microwave) and then add 1 tsp of vanilla, and a pinch of salt.

Pour into square baker lined with parchment, and let set for 2 hours, or until firm.

just a hint of warning.....so many munfacturers have chosen to decrease the size of their products and this can affect the outcome of your recipe (really PO's me!....grrr!) Anyhow. If I remember correctly, chips used to come ina 12oz size bag (2 cups), now they are in a 10 ounce bag (1 2/3 cups) so beware...... I made Peanut Butter fudge the other night and it didn't come out just right, upon further inspection....Reeses has downsized their bags.....grrrrr!

the 2 step fudge is 1 pkg of chocolate chips (OR OTHER FLAVOR) & 1 tub of frosting

pamperedlinda said:
just a hint of warning.....so many munfacturers have chosen to decrease the size of their products and this can affect the outcome of your recipe (really PO's me!....grrr!) Anyhow. If I remember correctly, chips used to come ina 12oz size bag (2 cups), now they are in a 10 ounce bag (1 2/3 cups) so beware...... I made Peanut Butter fudge the other night and it didn't come out just right, upon further inspection....Reeses has downsized their bags.....grrrrr!

Linda,
I have noticed that also, and to top it off we are either paying the same or more for less.

Jennie4PC said:
Linda,
I have noticed that also, and to top it off we are either paying the same or more for less.

yep, and the real pisser is that we now have to buy 2 packages in order to get what we need - thereby increasing the sale/profit for the manufacturer and grocer....it really ticks me off!

I noticed that as well! A 10-oz bag has 1-1/2 cups of chocolate chips so to get 2 cups of chocolate chips, it takes 2 bags! ARGH! I made the 3-Step Fudge with 2 cups of white chocolate chips and a 16 oz can of chocolate fudge frosting earlier and it is waiting in the fridge until my grandson wakes up from his nap to use the Creative Cutters (and his new Playdough cutters) to cut out pieces! The spoon & scraper I used to stir sure tasted yummy!

Ladies, another quick way to make KISSES, is with our Easy Accent Decorator and the
largest tip. 12 oz. bag of whatever chips you want, and one 16 oz. can of frosting. I made close to 200 in about 45 minutes. One batch was with Peanut butter chips and the Milk chocolate frosting. Second batch was semi sweet chips, and dark chocolate frosting. I set my large rectangle bar pan in the snow on a 20 degree day for about 15 minutes (refrig will do if you have space) to chill it. Cut a piece of parchment paper or
press them into Reynolds Designer (Mini cupcake) papers. They will set up almost instantly. NOTE: you have to melt the chips in microwave about 45 seconds til they
are soupy, then whisk in the frosting, and stuff the EAD. I put a half marchino cherry in the bottom of the Designer cup before pressing the semisweet batch into place. YUM!

Grandmarita said:
Ladies, another quick way to make KISSES, is with our Easy Accent Decorator and the
largest tip. .....!
That's what I do - I give them a litle swirly action when I'm squeezing them out too - for a special touch :) . I tried using the cookie press, but it makes them way too big IMO.

1. What ingredients do I need for a quick fudge recipe?

The ingredients needed for a quick fudge recipe are 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, 1 and 1/2 cups of chocolate chips, 1/4 cup of butter, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.

2. How long does it take to make this quick fudge recipe?

This quick fudge recipe only takes about 10 minutes to make, but it will need to chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.

3. Can I substitute the chocolate chips with other types of chocolate?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer. You can use semi-sweet, dark, or white chocolate chips, or even chopped chocolate bars.

4. Can I add nuts or other toppings to this quick fudge recipe?

Absolutely! You can add chopped nuts, such as walnuts or pecans, or any other toppings you like, such as sprinkles or crushed candy canes.

5. How should I store this quick fudge recipe?

This fudge should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It will last for about 2 weeks, but we doubt it will stick around that long!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
raebates
  • dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
raebates
  • wadesgirl