• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Can't Find the 5-Minute Fudge Recipe!

In summary, the recipe calls for 1/2 container of choc frosting and 1/2 bag mini morsels. You melt the chips and frosting together and spread it on a small bar pan. You then put it in the freezer for 10 minutes and use a knife to cut it and place it in a cranberry plate. You can add nuts if desired and add festive sprinkles this time of year--then freeze.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I tried to search but I can't seem to find the recipe for the 5-minute Fudge recipe. Does anyone have it?

There is a recipe in the files listed as "Five" minute fudge. Did you try spelling 5?
I typed in Fudge and several recipes came up, including an Easy Fudge recipe. I'm not sure if it is either of those, so check it out.

i have done it---The way I do it is 1/2 container of choc frosting and 1/2 bag mini morsels in the executive cookware melt the 2 together---using parch paper on the small bar pan spread it on there---I put it in the freezer for 10 minutes and use a knife of choice to cut it and place in a cranberry plate---
**you can add nuts if desired
**I add festive sprinkles this time of year--then freeze--Morfia

what kind of morsels? semi-sweet or milk chocolate?

You can use any kind of chips. I have done one bag to one tub of frosting and microwave for one minute

climbercanoe3 said:
There is a recipe in the files listed as "Five" minute fudge. Did you try spelling 5?
I typed in Fudge and several recipes came up, including an Easy Fudge recipe. I'm not sure if it is either of those, so check it out.

yeah there was one on there that sounded like the right one but it wasn't written very well so the instructions were very confusing.

MORFIA said:
i have done it---The way I do it is 1/2 container of choc frosting and 1/2 bag mini morsels in the executive cookware melt the 2 together---using parch paper on the small bar pan spread it on there---I put it in the freezer for 10 minutes and use a knife of choice to cut it and place in a cranberry plate---
**you can add nuts if desired
**I add festive sprinkles this time of year--then freeze--

Morfia

How much is a bag? I buy chocolate chips in bulk so the bags are HUGE.

1 standard bag of chips is 12 oz = 2 cups. (I get mine at Costco, so they're in the huge bag, too).I've got an old recipe book from the grocery store (the little ones from the checkout lane) that has several variations on this fudge. That book does not recommend the semi-sweet chips because they're harder than other flavors and the finished "fudge" will be harder, too. A variation I've made from that book that's really tasty is vanilla (white) chips, vanilla frosting and a dash of peppermint extract, topped with crushed candy canes.

What ingredients do I need for the 5-Minute Fudge recipe?

The ingredients for the 5-Minute Fudge recipe are 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, 1 package of semi-sweet chocolate chips, 1 stick of butter, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.

Do I need any special equipment to make the 5-Minute Fudge?

No, the 5-Minute Fudge recipe can be made using just a microwave-safe bowl and a spoon for stirring.

How long does the 5-Minute Fudge need to be refrigerated before serving?

The 5-Minute Fudge needs to be refrigerated for at least 2 hours before serving to set properly.

Can I add any additional ingredients to the 5-Minute Fudge?

Yes, you can customize the 5-Minute Fudge recipe by adding nuts, dried fruit, or other mix-ins of your choice.

Is the 5-Minute Fudge recipe gluten-free?

Yes, the 5-Minute Fudge recipe is gluten-free as it does not contain any wheat or gluten-containing ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
cookinfletch
  • nancycookspc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies