• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Needed: Chocolate Brownie Truffle Bites

In summary, to make Chocolate Brownie Truffle Bites, you will need a box of brownie mix, vegetable oil, eggs, water, chocolate chips, and powdered sugar. The process involves mixing the ingredients, baking the brownies, rolling them into balls, and refrigerating before serving. You can use a homemade brownie recipe and different types of chocolate, and the truffles will last up to 5 days in the refrigerator or 1 month in the freezer.
janezapchef
Gold Member
If you have it and can give it or let me know where it is, I'd be grateful!
Thanks,
Jane :)

You mean the ones made in the Mini Muffin Pan? They were a SB recipe, so you can find them behind CC.

Thanks, Deb! I'm assuming that's them. Someone was talking about them on a chocolate post, and I couldn't recall them. I did a search on cc, and didn't find them. Found em now though! Thanks!

Related to Recipe Needed: Chocolate Brownie Truffle Bites

What ingredients do I need to make Chocolate Brownie Truffle Bites?

To make Chocolate Brownie Truffle Bites, you will need 1 box of brownie mix, 1/4 cup of vegetable oil, 2 eggs, 1/4 cup of water, 1/2 cup of chocolate chips, and 1/2 cup of powdered sugar for rolling.

What is the process for making Chocolate Brownie Truffle Bites?

First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare a 9x9 inch baking pan with cooking spray. In a large mixing bowl, combine the brownie mix, vegetable oil, eggs, and water. Mix until well combined. Then, fold in the chocolate chips. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan and bake for 20-25 minutes. Once the brownies are done, let them cool completely. Once cooled, use a small cookie scoop to roll the brownie mixture into balls and roll in powdered sugar. Place the truffles in an airtight container and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.

Can I use a homemade brownie recipe instead of a box mix?

Yes, you can use a homemade brownie recipe instead of a box mix. Simply prepare the brownie batter according to the recipe and follow the same process for making the truffles.

Can I use a different type of chocolate instead of chocolate chips?

Yes, you can use a different type of chocolate instead of chocolate chips. You can use chopped chocolate bars or chocolate chunks instead. Just make sure to use the same amount of chocolate called for in the recipe.

How long will Chocolate Brownie Truffle Bites last?

If stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator, Chocolate Brownie Truffle Bites will last for up to 5 days. You can also freeze them for up to 1 month. Just make sure to let them thaw in the refrigerator before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • pamperedmomto3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • mlpatch
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies