• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Best Finger Foods for a Silpada Party?

In summary, Kearstin is planning a party with a Silpada representative tomorrow night and needs to go to the grocery store for snacks. She wants to use Pampered Chef products and recipes, preferably finger food. She is also open to taking orders. She asks for a punch recipe using sherbet and 7-Up and also mentions wanting to make a trifle and phyllo-wrapped asparagus with aioli sauce. She shares a punch recipe and asks for advice on the phyllo-wrapped asparagus. Another person suggests making profiteroles filled with chicken or tuna salad. There is a discussion about using phyllo and making a margarita in a trifle bowl. Kearstin and another person express interest in getting
kearstin
OK Cheffers - I am trading a party with a local Silpada rep and the party is tomorrow night. I have to go to the grocery store tonight to pickup the "stuff" for the snacks I'm making. The problem: I have no idea what to make!!!! Obviously I want to use PC products and recipes if possible. I want to keep it simple (2 or 3 choices - hopefully finger food) because my turnout is not going to be real large. Any thoughts???

TIA,
Kearstin

P.S. If anyone wants to order anything, let me know!

I'd also like an easy punch recipe if anyone has one. Is there one that uses sherbet and 7-Up or something???

I would do a trifle if you have one....and then the phyllo wrapped asparagus with aoili (sp?) sauce?? Definitely use SA pieces...

Have the guacamole mix? Soooo easy!

Here's a yummy punch: 1 can limeade concentrate (don't add the water like the directions on the can say), 2 liters of 7-up, scoops of Rainbow Sherbert. Yumm!

Or, to show the Quick Stir Pitcher you could do 2 cans limeade (water according to directions for 1 can, bottle of Ginger Ale for the other can) and frozen raspberries. So yummy!

jenniferknapp said:
I would do a trifle if you have one....and then the phyllo wrapped asparagus with aoili (sp?) sauce?? Definitely use SA pieces...

I was thinking of doing a huge margarita in the trifle bowl (I think that was an idea I got from you orginially :D). But, I haven't attempted the phyllo asparagus yet :eek: Is it fairly idiot proof??

Profiteroles? You could make the little puffs and then fill them with chicken or tuna salad. Classy!

Some people say that phyllo is hard to work with, I don't find it too terribly hard, hmm..maybe you shouldn't do that! Definitely do the margarita "bowl" ...and I rimmed it with lime & course salt, using one of the stainless steel bowl lids. Now I want a second one, one for food and one for drinks!! haha

jenniferknapp said:
Some people say that phyllo is hard to work with, I don't find it too terribly hard, hmm..maybe you shouldn't do that! Definitely do the margarita "bowl" ...and I rimmed it with lime & course salt, using one of the stainless steel bowl lids. Now I want a second one, one for food and one for drinks!! haha
Margaritas are my absolute favorite, so I may need to invest in a second one too!!!

1. What types of recipes should I serve at a Silpada party?

At a Silpada party, it's best to serve simple, easy-to-make recipes that can be enjoyed while browsing and shopping. Finger foods, such as appetizers and small bites, are always a hit. You can also consider serving dishes that can be made ahead of time and easily reheated.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make recipes for a Silpada party?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier, so they're perfect for creating delicious recipes for your Silpada party. From our stoneware to our kitchen tools, we have everything you need to prepare and serve delicious dishes.

3. Are there any specific types of recipes that pair well with Silpada jewelry?

While there are no specific recipes that pair better with Silpada jewelry, you may want to consider the theme of the party when choosing recipes. For example, if you're hosting a summer-themed Silpada party, you may want to serve refreshing fruit salads or grilled dishes. For a holiday-themed party, you could serve festive appetizers and desserts.

4. Can I use recipes from the Pampered Chef website for my Silpada party?

Absolutely! Our website has a wide variety of recipes that are perfect for any occasion, including Silpada parties. You can search for recipes by meal type, dietary restrictions, or even specific Pampered Chef products. We also have a section dedicated to party-friendly recipes.

5. Do you have any recipe ideas that are budget-friendly for a Silpada party?

We understand that hosting a Silpada party can be expensive, so we have plenty of budget-friendly recipe ideas. You can find recipes that use affordable ingredients, or you can also consider hosting a potluck-style party where guests can bring their own dishes to share. This not only helps with the budget, but it also adds variety to the menu.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • ericadboone
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ericadboone
Replies