• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Ideas for Show W/25 People

She has two rectangle stones, the 9x13 baker and the pie plate. Any ideas on what else she can make that is quick and easy? I'm thinking maybe another dessert, since the cheesecake only serves 12. I also suggested bread and oil as well as cheese and crackers for snacking (I have the Oil Dipping Set and Creative Cutters).Other suggestions welcome! :)In summary, the conversation is about a consultant, Kristen, who is preparing for her second show and has a confirmed guest list of 25 people. She plans to demo the Cheesy Artichoke Triangles and make the Raspberry Dream Cheesecake. The host, Becky, is looking for another quick and easy recipe
Kristen
Well, I am having my second show this Thursday and the host has 25 people confirmed! :eek:

I had already decided I would demo the Cheesy Artichoke Triangles from All the Best and make the Raspberry Dream Cheesecake (Season's Best) beforehand.

My host wants to make the Chicken Broccoli Braid on her own and is looking for something else to make. She has two rectangle stones, the 9x13 baker and the pie plate. Any ideas on what else she can make that is quick and easy? I'm thinking maybe another dessert, since the cheesecake only serves 12. I also suggested bread and oil as well as cheese and crackers for snacking (I have the Oil Dipping Set and Creative Cutters).

Other suggestions welcome! :)

Wow, Kristen, that is AWESOME! That'll be a great show! One idea I had which is kind of weird since you have the deep dish pie plate.....I doubled the Touchdown Taco Dip once and cooked/served it in that. It actually looks pretty in the pie plate. Plus it shows stoneware and that our pieces are versatile.

I hope you have a great show with lots of bookings! I just had a show Friday with 25 people....not everyone ordered, but it was at $850 when I left and she is working on about 10 outside orders. Yay! Good luck with yours. :)

I've got a big show coming, too!Kristen,

I have a show coming up this Friday and the hostess confirmed that there will be at least 15 people there--she invited 27 and 15 have confirmed so far, so there may be more!

I am planning on doing the create-a-crostini appetizers from the new Stoneware Inspirations cookbook. We did it at my team meeting and it was quick and easy and DELICIOUS! It is definitely something that can be done for a lot of people quickly. I'm also doing the fluted stone microwave cake as part of the demo and I'm trying to find a recipe for a "brie-like" cream cheese recipe--you use cream cheese, put seasoning on the outside of it, and then bake in the oven. It's supposed to be an elegant, yet simple recipe--another way to show off the small oval baker. But I haven't found it yet.:( I'll keep looking though!:) Hope you find what you are looking for!

mypamperedmoocow said:
Kristen,

I have a show coming up this Friday and the hostess confirmed that there will be at least 15 people there--she invited 27 and 15 have confirmed so far, so there may be more!

I am planning on doing the create-a-crostini appetizers from the new Stoneware Inspirations cookbook. We did it at my team meeting and it was quick and easy and DELICIOUS! It is definitely something that can be done for a lot of people quickly. I'm also doing the fluted stone microwave cake as part of the demo and I'm trying to find a recipe for a "brie-like" cream cheese recipe--you use cream cheese, put seasoning on the outside of it, and then bake in the oven. It's supposed to be an elegant, yet simple recipe--another way to show off the small oval baker. But I haven't found it yet.:( I'll keep looking though!:) Hope you find what you are looking for!
If you look on consultant's corner and click on the Celebrations shows, it shows all of the past Celebrations shows. That Apricot Almond Baked Brie is an old one and it says you can substitute 1 pkg of cream cheese for the 8 oz of brie. It gets wrapped in crescent roll dough and it's yummy! I've never had the cream cheese version, but it sounds good.

Good luck with your show! Sounds like it'll be a big success!!

cream cheese brieBecky,

My recruiter is the one who told me about the cream cheese brie--you take one package of crescent rolls and put it on the bottom of the small oval baker and cover the entire bottom of it. You place a block of cream cheese (8 oz) and cover the entire thing with your choice of seasoning (I'm going to use the Dill Weed) and then you bake it in the oven for about 18 min at 425*F.

Ooooh, yummy! That sounds good. :)

Kristen said:
Well, I am having my second show this Thursday and the host has 25 people confirmed! :eek:

I had already decided I would demo the Cheesy Artichoke Triangles from All the Best and make the Raspberry Dream Cheesecake (Season's Best) beforehand.

My host wants to make the Chicken Broccoli Braid on her own and is looking for something else to make. She has two rectangle stones, the 9x13 baker and the pie plate. Any ideas on what else she can make that is quick and easy? I'm thinking maybe another dessert, since the cheesecake only serves 12. I also suggested bread and oil as well as cheese and crackers for snacking (I have the Oil Dipping Set and Creative Cutters).

Other suggestions welcome! :)

Since she has 2 rectangle stones, why not try the dessert pizza. The way I make it is with a cresent roll crust that you bake and let cool first. While baking, mix 1 pkg. of cream cheese with sugar and about a cap or two vanilla. (I'm not sure exactly how much sugar, probably 1/3 cup or something). Spread the mixture on the crust after it cools....otherwise it will melt. then use whatever fruits you want such as grapes, bananas, kiwi, strawberry, ect and cut them so they look pretty...the egg slicer does a very nice job of this. Arrange them on top to look pretty and you're done. It's pretty easy, uses a lot of tools, and you can slice it into a lot more slices on the rectangle stone rather than the lg. round. slice in squares would be best. hope this helps, if you have any questions, e-mail [email protected]

deep dish pie plate showy dessertAbsolutely you should make the Cherry Chocolate Mousse Pie, was a celebrations recipe when I first started - if there are any ladies there, they will BE IN HEAVEN!

2 ROLLED READY MADE PIE CRUSTS
8oz Philly or reg cream cheese
1/4 c powdered sugar
Lg. CAN CHERRY PIE FILLING
8-12 oz. cool whip
1 c chocolate chips
1/2 tsp veg oil

Creative cutters (optional)
Deep Dish Pie Plate
EZ Accent Decorator (optional)
Lg Batter Bowl
Plastic baggie or 3
Scraper or Mix-n-scraper

Place 1 pie crust in your deep dish pie plate. (If you like, take the other and cut out small shapes - heart, star, leaves - 25 times on the other crust, and lay the shapes on the outer rim of your pie. Adhere them with a little brush of water between 2 crusts. Overlap them for a cool effect.) Prick the pie crust several times with a fork. Bake in a 425 oven just until it starts to barely turn golden, and take it out. Stick it in fridge or let cool for 2 hours so pan is NOT AT ALL WARM.

Soften cream cheese in batter bowl, by adding powdered sugar and mixing. Put 1/4 cup of choc chips in baggie, pop into microwave for 15 seconds on hi, repeat several times - don't just stick it in and leave it or it will burn and clump. When it is mostly melted, take it out and work it with your hands. mix melted chocolate with cream cheese, until uniform in color. Add 2/3 of your cool whip, mix together. Chop half of remaining choc chips coarsely. Add to mixture. (or you can use 1/3 cup of mini baking chips - I like how they look better)

Open your pie filling, scoop about 1/3 cup of the gel out of the can and discard or reserve for another use. Place half of the remaining pie filling on the bottom of your COOLED pie crust. Next pour/scoop the choc mixture into your prepared pie shell - flatten it out, smooth it around. This top will be totally covered.

Take remaining pie filling and carefully spoon it on to the middle of the choc mixture. Take EZ Accent decorator and fill it with remaining cool whip. (or place CWhip in a baggie and seal the top, clip a SMALL CORNER to pipe topping through) Pipe small dollops of topping around the outer edge, covering the chocolate cream cheese mixture, but not the cherries or the crust. *Optimal to stick whole thing in fridge for 1/2 hour now - not absolutely required*

Now for the finish... Melt remaining choc chips with veg. oil in last baggie. Remember 15 seconds on hi, stop and knead it, then back in. Takes about 4-5 times. When it is almost liquid, work it with your hands so the last little bits melt. (If you burn the chocolate, start with new choc chips) Clip a TINY corner of the baggie, and drizzle back and forth from inside of crust to outside of cherries - over the dollops of whipped cream. Turn the pie plate and drizzle over the CWhip with melted chocolate. I usually go around twice.
*Can return this to fridge for 15 mins so choc sets up, but not required*

Slice and serve to astonished, guests. Yummy, showy, a crowd pleaser!

1. What are some easy appetizers to make for a show with 25 people?

One of our top recommended appetizers for a show with 25 people is our Mini Veggie Pizzas. These can be made in advance and are sure to please a crowd with their delicious combination of fresh vegetables and cheesy goodness.

2. How can I accommodate different dietary restrictions for a show with 25 people?

We have many recipe ideas that can cater to different dietary restrictions, such as our Gluten-Free Cornbread or our Vegan Stuffed Peppers. We also have a variety of tools and products that can make cooking for different diets easier.

3. Can I make a main course dish in advance for a show with 25 people?

Yes, you can definitely make some of our main course dishes in advance to save time on the day of the show. Our Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas or our Make-Ahead Lasagna are both great options for a show with 25 people.

4. Are there any dessert recipes that are quick to make for a show with 25 people?

Absolutely! Our Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups are a fan favorite and can easily be made ahead of time. We also have a variety of no-bake dessert recipes that can be whipped up quickly, such as our No-Bake Cheesecake Bites.

5. Can I find recipe ideas that use Pampered Chef products for a show with 25 people?

Yes, we have many recipe ideas that specifically use Pampered Chef products, such as our Apple Blossom Pie made with our Deep Covered Baker. You can also check out our website for more recipe inspiration and product recommendations for a show with 25 people.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • turtle15
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pampered2007