• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe For a Guest?!?!?

Nov 7, 2005
Hi Everyone!! I had my first show tonight, and I think it was a great success!! Everybody said that if we hadn't said anything, that they never would have known it was my first show!! Anyway, a guest asked me for a recipe that she had 'cut out of the catalog' a long time ago. She said it has rosemary and cream cheese and it is made like a wreath? She said there wasn't any meat inside, and she could only remember rosemary and the cream cheese. I'd appreciate any help anyone can give me. Thanks so much!!

chefmary

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
Carrie:

I think this is the recipe you're looking for. It's from FW 2003 and was one of the original Celebration Show Recipes. The instructions for the wreath are at the bottom. HTH!

Mary

Parmesan Rosemary Pinwheels
---------------------------

Ingredients:
1 can (8 ounces) Pillsbury(R) Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
1/2 cup regular cream cheese spread
1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
4 teaspoons snipped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon Pantry Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into four rectangles on smooth side of Large Grooved Cutting Board. Press seams to seal.

2. Place cream cheese in Small Batter Bowl. Grate Parmesan cheese over batter bowl using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Snip rosemary using Kitchen Shears; add to cheese mixture. Mix well using Small Mix 'N Scraper(R). Using Small Spreader, spread each rectangle with about 2 tablespoons cheese mixture to within 1/4 inch of edges.

3. Starting at short side, roll up each rectangle; pinch edges to seal. Cut each roll crosswise into six slices using Serrated Bread Knife for a total of 24 slices. Place slices, cut side down, on Large Round Stone. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Serve warm using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Yield: 24 pinwheels

Nutrients per serving: (1 pinwheel): Calories 60, Total Fat 4 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 4 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 105 mg, Fiber 0 g

Variation: Holiday Pinwheel Wreath: Double ingredients for pinwheels. Slice each roll into four slices for a total of 32 slices. Arrange 11 slices in a slightly overlapping circular pattern, leaving a 5-inch-diameter opening in center of baking stone. Arrange remaining slices outside of the first ring, slightly overlapping each other but not touching the first ring. Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.