• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Collection by Product: Help Melissa Find What She Needs!

In summary, the "Recipe Collection by Product" feature is a tool on our website that allows you to search for recipes based on the Pampered Chef products you own. To access this feature, you simply go to our website and click on the "Recipes" tab, then select "Recipe Collection by Product". You can save recipes from this feature by creating an account on our website and can also customize your search by using filters on the left side of the page. Not all products are currently included in this feature, but new products and recipes are constantly being added.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
a file of recipes that is by the product?

I had a guest tell me that she has the rectangle stone and that she never uses it. I told her I would send her some recipes. I KNOW I have seen a document somewhere that was recipes by product. I looked in my files I have saved to my computer, and I looked in the files here on Chefsuccess- which is where I thought I downloaded said document, and I cannot find anything. :cry:

Please help!
TIA
Melissa

You can put in the product under recipe search (but then you have to find the recipes). Also, Stoneware Inspirations has a list by stoneware piece.

You may go to Consultant Corner and go to Recipe Search and search by product Or go to Product Use and Care, then go to the product you need the recipe for and there's a "recipe" button to click on.

Thanks. I tried searching the files on here, and nothing shows up after my search! I did get all of the online recipes from CC. Thanks for that.

Here are some I have saved (I save my recipes according to product to make it easier to find one like this!)

ANY "ring" recipe can be made into a braid and baked on the rect stone.

Attachments

• Garden Ranch Pizza.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 213
  • Lemon Herb Chicken Ring.doc
    35 KB · Views: 211
  • Reuben Roll Ups.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 172
  • Tomato Basil Squares.doc
    20 KB · Views: 290
  • Broccoli Chicken Braid.doc
    21 KB · Views: 268
Here's what I have.

Hmmm...not sure why it didn't attach the first time, but here it is now.

Attachments

• Rectangle Stone.doc
    91 KB · Views: 284

1. What is the "Recipe Collection by Product" feature?

The "Recipe Collection by Product" feature is a tool on our website that allows you to search for recipes based on the Pampered Chef products you own. It helps you find new and creative ways to use your products in the kitchen.

2. How do I access the "Recipe Collection by Product" feature?

To access the "Recipe Collection by Product" feature, simply go to our website and click on the "Recipes" tab. Then, click on the "Recipe Collection by Product" option. You will be prompted to select the products you own and then you can browse through the recipes that feature those products.

3. Can I save recipes from the "Recipe Collection by Product" feature?

Yes, you can save recipes from the "Recipe Collection by Product" feature by creating an account on our website. Once you are logged in, you can click on the "Save Recipe" button on any recipe you want to save. You can access your saved recipes anytime by clicking on the "My Account" tab and selecting "My Saved Recipes".

4. Are all Pampered Chef products included in the "Recipe Collection by Product" feature?

Not all products are currently included in the "Recipe Collection by Product" feature. However, we are constantly updating and adding new products and recipes to the feature. If you do not see a product you own, you can also browse through our other recipes on the website for ideas on how to use it.

5. Can I customize my search in the "Recipe Collection by Product" feature?

Yes, you can customize your search in the "Recipe Collection by Product" feature by using the filters on the left side of the page. You can filter by meal type, cooking method, dietary restrictions, and more. This allows you to find the perfect recipe for your needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sarahlegare
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
Admin Greg