• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thread with Recipes According to Product/Stone: Need Help Finding!

In summary, to determine the correct thread size for your Pampered Chef products or stones, measure the diameter of the opening and consult with a Pampered Chef consultant or use a thread gauge. It is recommended to use Pampered Chef thread for the best fit and performance, but other types of thread can be used as long as they are the correct size and safe for food. To clean the thread, use a damp cloth or brush and avoid harsh cleaners. Over time, it may be necessary to replace the thread if it becomes worn or damaged. Not all Pampered Chef products and stones use the same thread size, so always check the specific instructions to ensure a proper fit. Using the wrong thread size can result in a loose or unstable fit,
jrstephens
I have searched and cannot find the thread that list the recipes according to the product/stone. I thought I saved them all to my computer must be on my home one or something. Can someone please post the link to this thread? Thanks!

I'm not sure where the thread is but I have tons sorted by product such as large bar pan, mini baker, fluted pan, etc.....which product do you want recipes for?

I haven't seen this thread...how long ago did you see it?

They have a file like that on WLPC2

kcjodih said:
I'm not sure where the thread is but I have tons sorted by product such as large bar pan, mini baker, fluted pan, etc.....which product do you want recipes for?

The mini-baker and oval baker. Thanks!

rebeccastt said:
I haven't seen this thread...how long ago did you see it?

It was a few weeks ago. And then someone else as talking about it in another thread too. I am at h ome today am will search my computer to see if I saved them. I thought I saved them all at work but they were not there.

Related to Thread with Recipes According to Product/Stone: Need Help Finding!

1. How do I determine the correct thread size for my product/stone?

The best way to determine the correct thread size for your product or stone is by measuring the diameter of the opening where the thread will be inserted. Once you have this measurement, you can use a thread gauge or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant to find the correct size.

2. Can I use any type of thread with my Pampered Chef products/stones?

We recommend using our Pampered Chef thread with our products and stones, as they are specifically designed to fit and work well together. However, you may use other types of thread as long as they are the correct size and are safe to use with food.

3. How do I clean the thread on my Pampered Chef products/stones?

To clean the thread on your Pampered Chef products and stones, simply remove any excess food or debris with a damp cloth or brush. Avoid using harsh cleaners or abrasives, as they may damage the thread.

4. Do I need to replace the thread on my Pampered Chef products/stones?

Over time and with frequent use, the thread on your Pampered Chef products and stones may become worn or damaged. If you notice that the thread is no longer holding securely, it may be time to replace it. You can purchase replacement thread from a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website.

5. Can I use the same thread for all of my Pampered Chef products/stones?

While some Pampered Chef products and stones may use the same thread size, it is always best to check the specific product or stone's instructions for the correct thread size. Using the wrong thread size may result in a loose or unstable fit, which can affect the performance of your product or stone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • PCMelissa
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jbachen
  • wadesgirl