• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Collection Binder

Feb 25, 2006
Hello,

I am PC Consultant from New Jersey and I am looking for a Recipe Collection Binder...They ran out of them when I ordered one for myself...anyone have one for me to buy...

Thank you!

Marisol

cat

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2006
I have one!

Hi Marisol,

I'm in NJ too! I do have one that I bought but I'm not really using. Let me know if you want it.

By the way, where in NJ are you?

Feb 25, 2006
Hello Cat,

I am in Hamilton NJ. how much are you selling yours for?

Marisol

cat

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2006
Oops, Sorry

Hi Marisol,

Sorry, I feel like an idiot. I have the Season's Best Storage Case, not the Recipe Collection Binder! Ever since I had my two kids (3 and 11 mos), my mind doesn't always function properly. :eek:

jwpamp

Veteran Member
Jan 13, 2006
I am ISO a Season's Best Holder, also. If anyone has one, pm me with a price! Shipping to Indiana. Thx!

Mar 2, 2006
I can't believe that they discontinued these!!:( I absolutley love mine, I bought one for my grandma and my aunt. They love them.. I am stocking up on the blank cards and plastic sheets now, because I was told those too would be put out of commission. Just FYI.