• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Ultimate Huge Box of Fun for Only $100 - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the Ultimate Huge Box of Fun is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef that includes high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets. The box is priced at $100 and cannot be customized, but each box is carefully curated with a variety of useful items. It is only available for shipping within the United States and is not eligible for returns or exchanges.
heykim00
Ok, I have lowered the price on my "box of fun". These items come TOGETHER, already packaged to ship.:)

This is a great addition to any kit. I am going out of business and need to sell this box. Below is a list of items:

BIG consultant goodies filled box

I'm going out of business..... please reap the benefits!!!!

Includes:

1-NEW "pinic" red and white tablecloth

1-NEW white tablecloth

Over 130 postcards with varies coupons on them-can easily use a sticker to cover my name on them.

1-The Pampered Chef Heritage Home 20th anniversary pic frame

2-slighty USED blue denim aprons

1-slighty USED dark blue w/patriotic print

1-roll of red tickets for drawings- SIX inches in diameter

1-slighty used-black PC bag-Bag is HUGE, big enough to carry all catalogs…. Etc.

1-slighty used kitchen show tally carbons DH39, about 20 left

1-Black tool turn about-NEW in box

1-wedding registry binder(tan PC binder), filled with tons of PC flyers

1-Craft show binder (black PC binder), lots of room for inserts-includes tons of clear page protectors

1-black PC binder

2-NEW 1/2 inch binders

1-small bar board w/measurements

2-packs of invites

20-NEW mini catalogs

1-USED measure all cup

10-host planners

1-Empowering Woman magazine

1-bamboo tong

2-Seasons Best NEW

All this for $100 and it includes shipping, except overseas or Canada, that will be a little extra.

I hate to be the one to say it, but I think you would get a lot more bites if you broke up your set. You'd still get the $$ you're asking for but some people (like me) cannot afford the full price, but would like to take some of this off your hands for a minimal or lesser price.

I hope in the end it works out for you.

Just a thought! HTH.

What is included in the Ultimate Huge Box of Fun?

The Ultimate Huge Box of Fun is a limited time offer that includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef. It may include items such as a chef's knife, mixing bowls, baking sheets, measuring cups, and more. Each box is unique and may vary in contents.

How much does the Ultimate Huge Box of Fun cost?

The Ultimate Huge Box of Fun is priced at $100 and is only available for a limited time. It is a great value as the items included are worth much more than the price of the box.

Can I choose the items in the Ultimate Huge Box of Fun?

No, the Ultimate Huge Box of Fun is pre-packaged and the items cannot be chosen. However, each box is carefully curated to include a variety of useful and popular kitchen tools.

Is the Ultimate Huge Box of Fun available for international shipping?

Unfortunately, at this time the Ultimate Huge Box of Fun is only available for shipping within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

What is the return policy for the Ultimate Huge Box of Fun?

Due to the limited time and special pricing of the Ultimate Huge Box of Fun, it is not eligible for returns or exchanges. However, if you experience any issues with the items in the box, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heykim00
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
heykim00
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • vwpamperedchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies