• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Everything Must Go! Email me at [email protected]

In summary, the "Everything Must Go!" sale is a promotion by Pampered Chef that offers significant discounts on select products to make room for new inventory. To receive the sale email, you can sign up on the website, provide your email to a consultant, or email the company directly. The sale dates may vary, but typically it runs for a limited time. Not all products are discounted, only select ones with a special tag. Consultant discounts cannot be used, but Host Rewards can still be earned.
heykim00
I have decided to sell everything.... I will ship asap.:)

Email me at:[email protected]

1-NEW "pinic" red and white tablecloth-$3

1-NEW white tablecloth-$2

Over 130 postcards with varies coupons on them-can easily use a sticker to cover my name on them.--$9

1-The Pampered Chef Heritage Home 20th anniversary pic frame-$5

2-slighty USED blue denim aprons-FREE

1-slighty USED dark blue w/patriotic print-$3

1-roll of red tickets for drawings- SIX inches in diameter-$4

1-slighty used-black PC bag-Bag is HUGE, big enough to carry all catalogs…. Etc.-$10

1-slighty used kitchen show tally carbons DH39, about 20 left-FREE

1-Black tool turn about-NEW in box-$17

1-wedding registry binder(tan PC binder), filled with tons of PC flyers-$5

1-Craft show binder (black PC binder), lots of room for inserts-includes tons of clear page protectors--$5

1-black PC binder-$5

2-NEW 1/2 inch binders-$5 for both, not each

1-small bar board w/measurements-$5

2-packs of invites-$2

20-NEW mini catalogs-$3

1-USED measure all cup-$4

10-host planners-$2

1-Empowering Woman magazine-$2

1-bamboo tong-$2

2-Seasons Best NEW-$2

:)

I just emailed you

just sent you an email

Is the tablecloth vinyl, cotton...?

Thanks,

Is the table cloth from merrill?

Good luck Kim with your sale! Hope it goes better for you!

1. What is the "Everything Must Go!" sale all about?

The "Everything Must Go!" sale is a special promotion by Pampered Chef where we offer significant discounts on select products in order to make room for new inventory. It's a great opportunity to snag some amazing deals on high-quality kitchen products.

2. How can I receive the "Everything Must Go!" email?

In order to receive the "Everything Must Go!" email, you can sign up for our email list on our website or provide your email address to a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also email us at [email protected] to be added to the list.

3. When will the "Everything Must Go!" sale start and end?

The start and end dates of the "Everything Must Go!" sale may vary, but typically it runs for a limited time only. Be sure to sign up for our email list or check our website for the most up-to-date information on the sale.

4. Are all products discounted during the "Everything Must Go!" sale?

No, only select products will be discounted during the "Everything Must Go!" sale. These products will be marked with a special "Everything Must Go!" tag or label. However, we do offer promotions and discounts on other products throughout the year.

5. Can I use my consultant discount during the "Everything Must Go!" sale?

Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be used during the "Everything Must Go!" sale. However, you can still earn Host Rewards on eligible purchases during the sale period. Contact your consultant for more information on earning Host Rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies