• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Books Stolen! Need Recipe

In summary, Kristi's recipe books were stolen and she is looking for a recipe for Rellenos Chicken from the Stoneware Inspirations book. Emily was able to find and share the recipe for Chiles Rellenos Chicken, which Kristi will try out. Kristi also tried making Cashew Chicken & Broccoli Stir-Fry from the Casual Cooking book but her family did not enjoy it. Pampmom of 3 suggests checking with guests who may have mistakenly taken the cookbooks, and hoping that the thief's recipes will flop.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
:( Hey everyone! 2 of my recipe books were stolen (Stoneware Inspirations and Casual Cooking) and I bought all of the ingredients to make the Rennelos Chicken (spelling?) that is in the new Stoneware Inspirations book. :( Could someone possibly have that recipe that they could scan and post or send it directly to my e-mail? I am desperately looking for that recipe and am really bummed about someone taking them. Thanks in advance. :)

Have you ever tried the joyces fine cooking website? she has a whole section devoted to PC recipes. I use the site alot to find recipes. I did however look and I do not see that particular recipe unless it is spelled a different way. Just keep in mind the site anyways. I use it all the time.

Last edited:
Rellenos??Don't know the recipe, but it might help with this spelling~spanish~rellenos

I know that it's like Chile Chicken Rellenos and the ingredients are cilantro, chiles, monterey jack cheese, chicken, egg white, limes.....I just called HO to see if maybe that could possibly do something for me but they said I could re-order the cookbooks at our discount. It was worth a try. :( I know for sure that it is in the Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook. Please help if anyone has it. Thanks in advance. :)

here you go!Kristi,

I found the recipe for you--

Chiles Rellenos Chicken

2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (4-6 oz. each)
1 lime, cut in half crosswise
1 egg white
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/2 cup finely crushed nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips (about 1 1/2 cups chips)
1/2 can (4 oz) whole green chiles, drained and cut into strips
2 tablespoons shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 teaspoon snipped fresh cilantro
prepared salsa (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 400F. Spray Small Bar Pan with nonstick cooking spray. Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Place one cheicken breast half in resealable plastic food storage bag; seal bag. Lightly flatten chicken to even thickness using flat side of Meat Tenderizer. repeat with remaining chicken breast half. Discard plastic bag.

2. Juice lime halves into Small Batter Bowl using Citrus Press. Add egg white and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; whisk until frothy using Stainless Whisk.

3. Place tortilla chips in another resealable plastic food storage bag and finely crush using flat side of meat Tenderizer. Place crsused chips in shallow dish. Dip chicken breasts into egg mixture and then into chips, coating completely. Discard any remaining crushed chips. Place chicken on pan.

4. Bake 20-22 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Arrange chile strips over chicken; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 2-3 minutes or just until cheese melts. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with salsa, if desired.

Yield: 2 servings

Hope I got the recipe to you in time...I just happen to have the cookbook sitting right here because I was looking for some recipes for my show this Friday night!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Emily!Emily,
Thank you SO MUCH! I really appreciate you getting that for me! I know that it took some time to type that up and I just really would like to thank you! :D I will let you know how it turns out.

I also shopped for the ingredients for the Cashew Chicken & Broccoli Stir-Fry and made that for dinner last night. My family thought that it was good but it left a strange after taste in all of our mouths. :confused: My husband asked me to never make it again. :eek: He said a gourmet ramen noodle dinner was a little strange! I couldn't stop laughing!

Thanks to Donna as well who sent me a e-mail trying to help as well! :)

No problem!No problem at all, Kristi! That's what this forum is all about, right? To help each other out when we need it. Yes, let us know how the recipe turns out! I love anything Mexican, or for that matter, anything ethnic! My dream job would be a food critic for restaraunts travelling all around the world. Or better yet, just stick me on Iron Chef as one of the judges and I would be happy, happy, happy!!! :D Can you tell I love to eat?

I hope you find your cookbooks or that whoever took them has a change of heart and returns them to you...that stinks that they would take it in the first place! I hope all their recipes FLOP BIG TIME!

To Pampmom of 3

Your cook book may not have been stolen but maybe a guest thought it was their free one from last months special I had a few guests think they got their cookbook right away. Check to see who order the ones that are missing and check with them Hope this helps

1. What should I do if my recipe book has been stolen?

If your recipe book has been stolen, we recommend reporting it to the police as soon as possible. They may be able to recover the stolen items and return them to you.

2. Can I get a replacement recipe book if mine has been stolen?

Unfortunately, we are not able to provide replacement recipe books for stolen items. However, you can purchase a new recipe book on our website or through one of our independent consultants.

3. Are there any digital versions of your recipe books available?

Yes, we offer digital versions of our recipe books on our website. You can purchase and download them instantly for easy access on your computer or mobile device.

4. Can I still access my recipes if I lose my physical recipe book?

Yes, if you have created an online account with us, you can access all of your recipes on our website. Simply log in and you will have access to all of your saved recipes.

5. How can I prevent my recipe book from being stolen in the future?

We recommend keeping your recipe book in a secure location, such as a locked cabinet or safe. You can also create digital backups of your recipes to ensure you always have access to them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • maldvs