• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Received My First Online Orders This Week

In summary, the Home Office has changed the way the web site works in order to make it easier for consultants to sell home party products. The orders were from people that the consultant had made contact with, but there is a suggestion to get a website for better business.
JeannePaff
I signed up for a Pampered Chef consultant web site at conference last year, but really didn't do that much with it. This week, I received my first online orders. The home office has changed the way the web site works in some really helpful ways. While home parties will always be the core of my business, I'm excited to see how this new technology could help boost my sales.

Last edited:
Were the orders from people that you had made contact with or just people that had went to the Pampered Chef website? If someone goes to the PC website and doesn't have a consultant, will they be directed to someone's website if they want to place an order? I've been thinking about getting a site myself, but wasn't real sure how all that worked.

Someone had said they had a counter on their website to see how many people had visited. I don't see that feature. Does anyone know anything about it? I would love to be able to see how many people are visiting my website.

Shawnna

I don't believe we can check a counter to see how many visits to our website. I know someone on here earlier said you can, but I don't think it's possible. You can contact Tech Support and ask them directly. If you find out, let us all know!

jenniferlynne said:
Were the orders from people that you had made contact with or just people that had went to the Pampered Chef website? If someone goes to the PC website and doesn't have a consultant, will they be directed to someone's website if they want to place an order? I've been thinking about getting a site myself, but wasn't real sure how all that worked.
If someone goes to the main PC website, they'll be given the name of a Director in their area. They wouldn't be directed to someone's website. I do, however, strongly recommend getting a website! I think they're great for business, especially now because someone can order directly off of there any time.

Suggestion from Home OfficeJennifer,

I promoted the site by following a suggestion from the Home Office. They created an electronic postcard announcing individual orders. I sent this to a large number of people in my contact list, and it worked!

To do this, I first had to set up an "online catalog show" and then enter my contacts into the guest list. This was tedious and time-consuming, but the results were well worth the effort.

I am encouraging my contacts to bookmark my site for future shopping and gift-giving. And I am encouraging them to book a show to take advantage of the September special on stoneware.

Good luck with your business!

1. How long does it typically take to receive my online order?

The delivery time for online orders can vary depending on your location and the current volume of orders. Once your order is placed, you will receive an estimated delivery date. You can also track your order through your Pampered Chef account.

2. Can I make changes to my online order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to orders once they have been placed. This includes adding or removing items, changing the shipping address, or canceling the order. We recommend double-checking your order before completing the checkout process to ensure accuracy.

3. What is your return policy for online orders?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef products. If for any reason you are not happy with your online order, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please see our website for more information on our return policy.

4. Are online orders eligible for host rewards or discounts?

Unfortunately, online orders are not eligible for host rewards or discounts. These offers are only available for in-person parties or events. However, we do offer occasional promotions and sales on our website, so be sure to check back often for great deals!

5. Can I ship my online order to multiple addresses?

At this time, we are only able to ship orders to one address per transaction. If you would like to ship items to multiple addresses, you will need to place separate orders for each shipping address. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Gatorbits
Replies
Views
Fluffy215