• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Received Mid-Season Products Today!!

In summary, the new products released mid-season are a 10-inch non-stick skillet, a silicone baking mat, a stainless steel mixing bowl set, a mini-spatula set, and a knife sharpener. These products are available for purchase starting today, either online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Previous products are still available for purchase, and there is a special discount for the first week of the new products' release. Additionally, you can host a party to showcase the new products and earn free and discounted products. Contact your consultant for more details.
Amy Shawback
I got them I got them I got them!! I earned them March 18th and have been impatiently and they came while I was at work.:) they are so nice I cant wait to take them to work and my next party.My boss has been waiting to see them see will be soooooo jealous guess she will have to have a party!!:p

Congrats!!!!I'm still waiting for mine:( I have earned them I just haven't recieved them yet

I received mine yesterday! I love them. Already used the brush.

I received mine yesterday as well! My husband wants to b-b-q tonight but I have a fundraiser at 5~Oh well! He's going to have to live without them another day b/c I'm going to try and get some bookings!:)

Lucky you! I am still working on submittting $1250!
I had two great shows at $700 & $800 submitted the first week of March! :O( Now I have to wait to close 2 before the deadline 4/17/06 is it? And don't know if they will reach $1250??? :O( Very bummed!

Amy Shawback said:
I got them I got them I got them!! I earned them March 18th and have been impatiently and they came while I was at work.:) they are so nice I cant wait to take them to work and my next party.My boss has been waiting to see them see will be soooooo jealous guess she will have to have a party!!:p

I can't wait to get mine too! How is the Patriotic Basket Liner?

What new products were released mid-season?

The new products released mid-season include a 10-inch non-stick skillet, a silicone baking mat, a stainless steel mixing bowl set, a mini-spatula set, and a knife sharpener.

When will the new products be available for purchase?

The new products are available for purchase starting today! You can order them online or through your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I still purchase products from the previous season?

Yes, all previous products are still available for purchase. You can find them on our website or through your consultant.

Are there any special deals or promotions for the new products?

Yes, we are offering a special discount for the first week of the new products' release. Contact your consultant for more details.

Can I host a party to showcase the new products?

Absolutely! Hosting a party is a great way to try out the new products and earn free and discounted products. Contact your consultant to schedule a party today!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gratergirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PampMomof3
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
muffy12
  • ChefChris