• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recap of Today's Call with Jo: Insights and Notes from the In theKnow Series

In summary, the first call was amazing, this one was a recap with a lot of listener success stories. It felt shorter.
Lisa2Boys
Did anyone take notes that you can share in today's call? I didn't have enough time at work to call but would love to hear what Jo had to say. Last call was awesome.

Thanks!

I listened! The first was AMAZING, I agree. This one was one big recap with a lot of listener success stories. It felt shorter, too.

I took two pages of notes during the first call but only a few paragraphs this time. Basically just verbiage for the 4 pile script. Here they are:

----------------------------------------------------------
CALL 2: WORD CHOICES AT CLOSING

Recruiting at your shows: Always try to schedule an interview immediately

I think you’d be an excellent consultant I would love to share the benefits with you – what is your schedule like this week?

You seemed to enjoy yourself today. Have you ever wondered owning your own business?

You know in my show I mentioned I was looking for two people to join my team. I would love for one of them to be you. I’d love to talk with you about how this might work for you.

Mary I think you would be great at this because tonight you knew more about the products than I did! Have you ever thought about doing something like this? (Yes) Id love to sit down to see how this might benefits you and your family. What is your schedule like tomorrow…

No Answer: I understand I certainly never thought I planned to be a PC consultant when I grew up – but I’m glad I ended up here -- it’s really changed my life.

I’m so sorry to hear that – I think you would be an excellent consultant. If that eer changes will you let me know?

DO you know anyone who might be interested? Would you mind passing this on to someone who could benefit from this opportunity.

Thanks so much Mandy!

they will also post the call again like the last time!

Thanks so much for posting! I had a dentist appt today and didn't get home in time to dial-in. These are some great lines to use and they all sound so sincere.

I was on it, but had to hang up at 1:58 for a meeting. So I'm looking forward to downloading the MP3.

Would you guys make the mp3s available to us who can't get them?

If someone can figure out the MP3 system. I tried before and it just opens up a box and I don't know hat to save it

My phone died about 40 minutes into the call so I amnot sure what I missed

I'll try, once it's available. I can't do that now with the previous one (I'm at work and I try not to download stuff like that).

1. What is the purpose of the "In theKnow Series" calls with Jo?

The "In theKnow Series" calls with Jo are designed to provide Pampered Chef consultants with valuable insights and notes from industry experts, as well as updates and information about the company and its products.

2. How often are the "In theKnow Series" calls held?

The "In theKnow Series" calls with Jo are typically held once a month. However, the frequency may vary depending on the availability of guest speakers and important company updates.

3. Can I access the recordings of past "In theKnow Series" calls?

Yes, recordings of past "In theKnow Series" calls are available on the Pampered Chef consultant website. You can also request a copy of the call notes from your team leader.

4. Are the "In theKnow Series" calls open to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, all Pampered Chef consultants are welcome to join and participate in the "In theKnow Series" calls with Jo. It is a great opportunity to learn and stay informed about the company and industry.

5. How can I submit questions for the "In theKnow Series" calls?

Prior to each call, an email will be sent out to Pampered Chef consultants with a link to submit questions for the guest speaker or Jo. You can also ask questions during the call through the live chat feature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBevShu
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies