• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holistic Blend/ Dog and Cat Food

I just got an email from her and it wasn't so nice. she thinks I'm not helping her."The e-mail said that the consultant felt stressed and unprofessional because they had no idea where to start with their parties and that they were relying on Myra too much.
chefkathy
new consultant ventI just signed a gal about a week ago. We had a phone appt last night and she did not call me as scheduled, so after about 15 mins, I went on to do other things. She did call about 25 mins later, but I was downstairs helping my DH with something sp I did not hear the phone. I saw the missed call when I picked my phone up this morning.Today both DS and I were not feeling well so I didn't answer anyone's calls nor did I call anyone back. I do not live and die by PC. :)I just got an email from her and it wasn't so nice. she thinks I'm not helping her. ugh. I hate this.How do I respond? Give me words, ladies. The ones coming to my mind now are not so nice. I will call her tomorrow.

Depends on what she said in her e-mail.

You can explain how you waited for your call during your office hours or scheduled time and when she didn't call you went on to help DH. Reassure her that you are there to help and that you will give her your office hours when she is sure to reach you.

I agree with Addie...let her know that the scheduled time is the scheduled time and when she does not call at that time, you may not be available.

I don't set office hours because I know that there is no way I can stick to them. I assure all consultants that their calls will be returned within 24 hours. If it's an urgent matter, they are to call the Solution Center. Also, I let them know that when they call they must leave their question or they will not get a call back. No messages saying, "Call me...I have a question" get returned. I explain this to them up front (in a friendly way) that it is a waste of time for both of us... I have to call them back to get the question, then call them again if I need to look up an answer. I would prefer to only call back once.What did the e-mail say?

You have to set your boundries. I would just tell her what you told us. You waited for the call for 15 minutes and then went on to other things and didn't notice the call until the next day and then were sick.

In the future I would make that part of what you tell people when they sign - "the beauty of this business is that we get to be in control of our time..." and you have set times that you do business. I always tell them that they can email or call anytime and that I will return calls as soon as I can. When I do return a call after some time has passed I am truthful that it was important to me and this was my first opportunity to call. I have never had anyone say I wasn't there for them.

AMEN... to what Colleen & Beth have said!

chefmeg said:
AMEN... to what Colleen & Beth have said!

I second that! That is really frustrating - especially because I know from your threads and insight that you're a VERY helpful person! Maybe use one of the above-posted suggestions and preface it with.... "I'm sorry that we didn't connect that night since I didn't hear from you at the scheduled time and was sick the next day and in order to avoid this problem in the future, this is how I typically work my team phone calls/how I handle missed calls/urgent questions that need an answer quickly/....." however you want to word it.

Good luck. Let us know how it turns out.:D

finley1991 said:
.What did the e-mail say?
(FYI--Myra is a former member of my team who is trying to help. I think she's doing more harm than good, but I can't stop her.)"I assume that you have something going on and you haven't had time to get back with me. I do respect that but I feel like I have been relying on Myra way to much. I don't want her to stop helping me all together because she is getting frustrated with all my questions. I tried to reach you last night a couple of times to try and get everything up and running.
I feel pretty stressed and if I didn't have Myra to help me I would have probably given up.
I have two parties already to submit and had no idea where to start.
Myra and I tried to walk through the program together to figure it out. It took us forever to figure it out. We still have questions."I just called and got her voicemail. Ugh.

Thanks for sharing Deb!Clearly that was just her frustration coming through. This won't help currently but going forward (because I went down this road myself with consultants and they were calling me at 11:30pm on the last day of the month... UGH!) I tell them... if you can't get a hold of me, please call the Solution Center. I also ASSURE them that there are no "cookware emergencies" and that I will get back to them within 24 hours... if they need an answer sooner, please call the Solution Center.Hope that helps... good luck. PS: You could also be just as frustrated with her... "I tried to call you back but assume you must having something going on..." But that wouldn't get you anywhere. Keep us posted! :)

We just talked. She's just so excited that all her focus was on PC and she wanted her questions answered ASAP. :)All is well. She already has two shows to turn in and has 2 more scheduled this month. Woo hoo!I am trying to pull my business together and streamline things and will be sending a notice out to my team with some "contact guidelines" once I figure out how to say it nicely. :)

WOW! It's hard for me to imagine someone being more consumed with PC than us! Great job Deb! She sounds like a good one! ... maybe your next director???? ;)

That's great, Deb. I'm glad things have essentially been resolved about that. It IS great that she's so excited!! Good luck with her-she's off to a good start.:)

Okay, I replied to an email from Myra (former consultant)--she had emailed me asking some questions--and told her that Amanda and I were on it and figuring it out and thanks for all her help.This is what I got in response:
"I'm glad to hear that I was starting to feel as though I was doing all the training and getting no benefits...???"WTF?!?!!?!?!? Reminds me why I'm so glad she is no longer on my team. AAAAAAARRRRRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

some people.......

DebbieJ said:
Okay, I replied to an email from Myra (former consultant)--she had emailed me asking some questions--and told her that Amanda and I were on it and figuring it out and thanks for all her help.

This is what I got in response:
"I'm glad to hear that I was starting to feel as though I was doing all the training and getting no benefits...???"

WTF?!?!!?!?!? Reminds me why I'm so glad she is no longer on my team.

AAAAAAARRRRRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sounds like Myra was putting those thoughts in the new consultant's head. Glad you connected with her - hopefully she won't keep trying to get info from Myra.

maybe you should let your new consultant know the famous, "since products, promotions, and policies may change from time to time" she may want to stick to getting her information from you or other active consultants, in addition to CC:)

amy07 said:
maybe you should let your new consultant know the famous, "since products, promotions, and policies may change from time to time" she may want to stick to getting her information from you or other active consultants, in addition to CC:)

GOOD ONE!!!!!

Rating: 2 Posted By: jolissa
Views: 634 Replies: 3 http://www.holisticblend.com/register.phpMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
More...

Related to Holistic Blend/ Dog and Cat Food

1. What ingredients are used in Holistic Blend Dog and Cat Food?

Holistic Blend Dog and Cat Food is made with high-quality, natural ingredients such as whole grains, real meat, and fresh fruits and vegetables. We also use beneficial supplements like probiotics and omega fatty acids to support your pet's overall health and well-being.

2. Is Holistic Blend Dog and Cat Food suitable for pets with allergies?

Yes, our dog and cat food formulas are free from common allergens such as corn, wheat, and soy. We also have grain-free options for pets with sensitivities to grains.

3. How does Holistic Blend Dog and Cat Food support a holistic lifestyle for pets?

Our holistic approach to pet nutrition means that we focus on providing balanced and natural meals that nourish your pet's body, mind, and spirit. Our food is free from artificial preservatives, colors, and flavors, and is formulated to meet your pet's specific nutritional needs.

4. Where is Holistic Blend Dog and Cat Food made?

All of our dog and cat food formulas are proudly made in Canada in small batches to ensure quality and freshness. We source our ingredients from trusted suppliers and use local, sustainable ingredients whenever possible.

5. Can I switch my pet's food to Holistic Blend without a transition period?

We recommend gradually transitioning your pet's food over a period of 7-10 days to avoid any digestive upset. Start by mixing a small amount of Holistic Blend with your pet's current food and gradually increase the amount each day until your pet is fully transitioned to the new food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • cheflorraine