• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Really Really Inexpensive Ideas

In summary, the author is summarizing the conversation. She has five PABs that she is doing this week and each PAB has a different recipe. She will need a 2-cup/500-mL Easy Read Measuring Cup, a stackable cooling rack, a Stainless Whisk, a Classic Batter Bowl, and a Mini-Tart Shaper. She also mentioned that there are cheap recipes for a trifle and s'mores cups if she finds her pans.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I have 5 PAB I am doing this week for some of the schools in my area. I pick up the orders on all 5 of them on Friday so I get to make something for each one.

Does anyone know of a VERY inexpensive recipe I can do 5 times so I don't break my check book?

The mini carrot cake cups are cost effective, tasty, and simple- and you can make the cups ahead of time and refrigerate, adding the frosting and garnish the day you deliver.

The Pampered Chef ®
Truffle Brownie Cups
RecipeNonstick cooking spray with flour (see Cook's Tip)
1 2/3 cups (400 mL) semi-sweet chocolate morsels, divided
2 tbsp (30 mL) butter (do not substitute margarine)
1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar
1 egg
2/3 cup (150 mL) all-purpose flour
3/4 cup (175 mL) heavy whipping cream
Assorted garnishes such as orange zest, maraschino cherries, toasted sliced almonds and whipped topping (optional) Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Spray cups of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with nonstick cooking spray with flour. Place 2/3 cup (150 mL) of the chocolate morsels and butter into Classic Batter Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 40–60 seconds or until smooth, stirring every 20 seconds. Add sugar and egg to batter bowl; mix until blended. Add flour; mix just until flour is incorporated. Using two teaspoons, divide batter evenly among cups, filling cups about two-thirds full. Using Mini-Tart Shaper, gently tap batter to create level tops. Bake 10–12 minutes or until edges are set. (Do not overbake.)Meanwhile, pour cream into (2-cup/500-mL) Easy Read Measuring Cup; microwave on HIGH 1–2 minutes or until hot. Pour cream into clean batter bowl with remaining chocolate morsels; whisk until smooth with Stainless Whisk. Place batter bowl into freezer 10–12 minutes or until mixture is cool and starting to thicken, stirring every 5 minutes. Spoon ganache into resealable plastic bag.Remove pan from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool 2 minutes. Press tops of brownies with Mini-Tart Shaper to make indentations. Cool in pan 3 minutes. Carefully remove brownies from pan. Trim corner of bag using Utility Knife to allow ganache to flow through. Pipe ganache into brownie cups. Garnish as desired.Yield: 24 servingsNutrients per serving: (1 brownie cup): Calories 140, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 5 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Carbohydrate 17 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 15 mg, Fiber 1 gCook's Tip: It’s best to use a nonstick cooking spray containing flour when baking these brownie cups. In a pinch, brush wells with melted butter, then sprinkle with unsweetened cocoa using the Flour/Sugar Shaker. Tap out excess cocoa. © 2009 The Pampered Chef used under license.This is a good one that makes a lot of little ones (you could even split up the batches). Most of the ingredients you should have at home already.

I have 2 Deluxe Mini Muffin Pans BUT I haven't unpacked them yet and have no idea which box they are in!! Also, I probably won't have enough time with everything going on to go borrow one. Thanks for the recipe ideas and will try them both as soon as I find my pans!! Any other ideas?

A trifle is super cheap as well as the s'mores cups if you do find your pans.

1. What are some inexpensive meal ideas using Pampered Chef products?

Some budget-friendly meal ideas using Pampered Chef products include one-pot meals like chili or stir fry, pasta dishes, and sheet pan dinners. You can also try using our versatile kitchen tools like the Deep Covered Baker or the Quick Cooker to make budget-friendly dishes like roasts or soups.

2. Can you recommend any budget-friendly cooking tips for using Pampered Chef products?

One budget-friendly cooking tip is to use our knives and food choppers to cut down on prep time and save money on pre-cut produce. Another tip is to incorporate affordable ingredients like beans, rice, and frozen vegetables into your recipes. Additionally, using our stoneware products can help save on oil or butter for greasing pans.

3. How can I use Pampered Chef products to make healthier and affordable meals?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can help you make healthier and budget-friendly meals. Our vegetable spiralizer can turn vegetables into low-carb noodles, and our air fryer can cook foods with less oil. You can also use our grilling tools to make lean proteins like chicken or fish on the grill.

4. Are there any specific Pampered Chef products that are especially budget-friendly?

Yes, there are several Pampered Chef products that are budget-friendly and versatile. Our Mix 'N Chop, Manual Food Processor, and Garlic Press are all under $30 and can be used for multiple recipes. The Quick Cooker and Deep Covered Baker are also affordable options that can be used for a variety of dishes.

5. How can I save money on Pampered Chef products?

There are a few ways to save money on Pampered Chef products. You can host a virtual or in-person cooking show to earn free and discounted products. You can also become a consultant and receive a discount on products. Additionally, we offer monthly promotions and discounts on select products, so be sure to check our website or follow us on social media for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
SuzcookinPC
  • chefbritt
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • ChefAndiHV