• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready & Waiting: Anticipating New Experiences!

It's Outlet Update Day and everyone is excited for new items to be posted. Some are hoping for old favorites to make a comeback, while others are just excited to see anything new. If nothing is updated, some are prepared to do a "boo outlet dance," while others are hoping for a refreshed mix of items. Despite the lack of updates so far, many are eagerly anticipating the potential of new products and are checking the outlet frequently. In the meantime, they discuss other updates on the website, such as new food pictures, and lament the incorrect photos on the "view all" section. Overall, everyone is just excited for Outlet Update Day and the potential for new products.
Jenni
I'm waiting... ready to see new stuff! I really thought today would be the day.

It probably is, just wait until about noon.

I love Outlet Update Day!!

redsoxgirl said:
I love Outlet Update Day!!

Can't wait for it! Let's do the Outlet Day dance!

<gettin' jiggy with it> :)

lol what happens if they don't update it ???? Then are we going to do the boo outlet dance lol I am so hoping they put some different things on there and take off some of the items that have been on there for a while.

christinaspc said:
lol what happens if they don't update it ???? Then are we going to do the boo outlet dance lol I am so hoping they put some different things on there and take off some of the items that have been on there for a while.

If the outlet items aren't posted then we turn the dance into a mosh pit! LOL

What item(s) is everyone waiting for?

nothing in particular for me... I just like seeing new stuff on there :)

Something OLD. I love when they have something I've never seen before or barely remember. Of course, I'd like Cake Testers, Bamboo Tongs, and Boil Controls. Oh...and Professional cookware maybe.

I would love for them to just take off some of the items that have been on there a while and give it a whole mix of things just a refreshed feel i know alot of people comment on how much of things been on there for a while.

Jules711 said:
Something OLD. I love when they have something I've never seen before or barely remember. Of course, I'd like Cake Testers, Bamboo Tongs, and Boil Controls. Oh...and Professional cookware maybe.

ME TOO ME TOO ME TOO!!!!! Okay so maybe not Boil controls (what ever those are, ha!)

Just checked and it has not been updated yet! I love to see the new things on there and send out an outlet update email....usually gets me a few extra sales!

PCSarahjm said:
Just checked and it has not been updated yet! I love to see the new things on there and send out an outlet update email....usually gets me a few extra sales!
Yup, and I'll take all I can get in August to get my FREE envelopes. :D I WILL have a $1000+ month!

I would LOVE to see the bamboo tongs on there. Of course I don't know how much that would help my sales. That could be the candy that brings my peeps in! Ha Ha Ha!

Jules711 said:

I would love to see these. I have a customer looking for one.:)

Christ Follower said:
I would LOVE to see the bamboo tongs on there. Of course I don't know how much that would help my sales. That could be the candy that brings my peeps in! Ha Ha Ha!

lol

That was cute!

Still no change just peaked again! :thumbdown:

I was just getting on to CS to ask the same question...when are they going to update!Thats why I love CS...all my questions get answered here! haha

I just looked and nothing new yet :(

Am I wrong or has the view all picture been changed.... I see pots an pans & that thing you pick a ring up with! Maybe it always looked like that, or maybe they are working on it as I type.

Attachments

• outlet.jpg
    outlet.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 559
I think the cheese knife and deep dish baker lid weren't on there before...

I know this isn't about the outlet but I was excited to see how they updated the food pictures on the website. I love it when they update things.

cheese knife & lid were both on outlet before today.

kaseydee said:
cheese knife & lid were both on outlet before today.

oops... then obviously I am not checking the outlet enough :blushing:

I just last night placed an order for one of my customers on the outlet that included the cheese knife otherwise I probably wouldn't have known either.

As of right now it hasn't changed...try again tomorrow...

i just checked again too....but no change! I am so bummed!

The pictures one the "view all" section have been wrong for quite awhile. Most of the items haven't been available for awhile so that's a bit annoying. Better to have one item or none if they can't keep a group photo up to date. It's mean :).

Jenni said:
Am I wrong or has the view all picture been changed.... I see pots an pans & that thing you pick a ring up with! Maybe it always looked like that, or maybe they are working on it as I type.

Yes the pic is different.

Jenni said:
I'm waiting... ready to see new stuff! I really thought today would be the day.

I'm curious as to why you thought it would be today. Does the outlet usually change around the beginning of the month?

cookingwith_tara said:
I'm curious as to why you thought it would be today. Does the outlet usually change around the beginning of the month?

Yes. :)

I am wondering if or when they might update it cause I know they haven't updated in a while

Same things that have been there the last week or so except maybe that Tattersall Towel Set!:(

pcchefjane said:
Same things that have been there the last week or so except maybe that Tattersall Towel Set!:(

The Tattersall Towel Set has been on there awhile.

You gotta admit though they are great towels I love them. I take the towels and cut them in half and sew a seam and I have 4 placemats :) I sell that idea to customers at shows and then they get them for gifts

Well it's been a while, but I just got a $25 outlet order yesterday. NOW they can change it anytime! lol

Everything is still the same........at 12:50 am EST

Maybe they are waiting till September???

I keep checking too! Glad to see I am not the only one!:)

Maybe they are waiting for a while... Its just a big guessing game for us.

I keep checking too, and it is all still the same.....just looked.....

No, that deep dish baker lid AND the cheese knife have been on there for while!!!! I can't wait for it to change. It's very disappointing seeing the same things everyday. I have customers who LIVE for the outlet items to change. As soon as I send out the "new items on the outlet" email, it turns into an ordering fest. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE change the items soon:cry:

cookingwith_tara said:
No, that deep dish baker lid AND the cheese knife have been on there for while!!!! I can't wait for it to change. It's very disappointing seeing the same things everyday. I have customers who LIVE for the outlet items to change. As soon as I send out the "new items on the outlet" email, it turns into an ordering fest. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE change the items soon:cry:

I'm with you tara...I love the boom in business when they change the items!

Me too! I put it in my newsletter, but if it changes before I'm ready, there are a few people I email quickly to check :).

So still no new items on outlet that sucks :(

1. How can I stay updated on new products and releases from Pampered Chef?

To stay updated on new products and releases, you can sign up for our email newsletter, follow us on social media, or visit our website regularly.

2. When can I expect new products to be released?

We are constantly working on creating new and innovative products for our customers. While we cannot give an exact date, new products are typically released throughout the year.

3. Will there be any promotions or discounts for new products?

We often offer promotions and discounts for new products, so be sure to check our website and social media for any current deals.

4. Can I pre-order new products before their release date?

At this time, we do not offer pre-orders for new products. However, you can add new products to your wishlist on our website for easy access once they are released.

5. How can I provide feedback or suggestions for new products?

We value our customers' feedback and suggestions for new products. You can submit your ideas through our website or by contacting our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • NewbyPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Admin Greg