• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for Conference News: Anxiously Working in the Meantime

In summary, the office is pretty quiet. There are rumors of some big things happening soon, so everyone is anxious to find out what.
NooraK
Gold Member
...with everyone off to Conference, mostly traveling today and with nothing announced yet. I'm anxiously waiting to hear anything, but in the mean time I actually have to work... :grumpy:

I hope someone is able to come on in the evenings and update us on things. :DIt's sure going to be quiet during the days here now. I wonder what the first big news item will be. ;)

It's no fun not being there.
ITA that I hope someone is kind enough to give the rest of us a few updates ;)

I can post from my phone. On the shuttle to McCormick right now. I'll let you know if there,s anything interesting in the reg. Pkt. Going over with my director, then free to play all day while she does her thing.

I cant wait to hear about all the fun. THis is my first year with PC and I was hoping to go to confrence but I am 8months pregnant and couldnt fly...oh well I guess I will get to see the info eventually but next year I am defenitly there.

It is funny that you started this thread..because I was thinking it would probably be quiet here for a few days..I was bummed that I could not go..but I could not get off of work.

Ok...did the treasure hunt..prize was a set of th d/c purple tiles runner, place nats, napkins and rings. : ( heavy to tote around. Nice lanyards for EVERYONE, nice metal years of service pins for EVERYONE. Postcard prize was a necklace with a "BE AMAZING" pendent. Tote bags are black about the same as usual. Nothing earthshattering yet..

straitfan said:
Ok...did the treasure hunt..prize was a set of th d/c purple tiles runner, place nats, napkins and rings. : ( heavy to tote around. Nice lanyards for EVERYONE, nice metal years of service pins for EVERYONE. Postcard prize was a necklace with a "BE AMAZING" pendent. Tote bags are black about the same as usual. Nothing earthshattering yet..

you are AWESOME to update for us!!! I know it sounds so silly, but one of the biggest disappointments for me not going this year was knowing that everyone would get lanyards and not having that silver elastic thing-y. I love the whole conference experience, so I will enjoy living vicariously through others this week ;)

straitfan said:

Thanks for giving us some info. :) Keep it up if you can and you don't mind. It's fun hearing about what all you guys get and experience. :D

Yes! Please keep it up. We appreciate it so much!​

straitfan said:

I'm with you on nothing earth shattering yet. It doesn't have the same feel to me as it did in the years past. Was greatly disappointed with the bag this year. We got a catalog tote last year and this one isn't as nice. I know everyone will think I am being a grumpy pants but everyone that is with me feels the same way. I hope general session blows me away tomorrow....

Hello
I went to NC last year but this year I was not able to go. So I am kind of bummed about it!! I can't wait to hear all the excitings news and looking forward to see the new F/W products.

Rebajo

Nene, straitfan, thanks so much for taking the time to post. Hope you have a great time!
margh

I will have to let someone in my team know about the purple tiles ... I hope some people who are in our cluster got them b/c I'm sure they'd gladly part w/em.

Wishing I could be there too! Thanks to the ones gracious enough to share tidbits. Even though it's not earth shattering info it's bound to be more fun that what I'm doing right now:
wash.gif
LOL And any little tidbit of info makes us feel more in the loop! :DAnxiously awaiting the announcements of all the new Fall Products!!! I'll be glued to the computer in anticipation!
action-smiley-057.gif

Unfortunately I could not go either, Happy for the ones that are able too. I need a little help. Could any of you please explain how to post a message. . And by the way, Thank You to all of you that put your knowledge and wisdom on here for us to learn more about PC. It is Appreciated. What may seem like nothing to you is a major thing for others.

I am 35 weeks pregnant and my doctor for some reason told me I could not travel. :mad: I look forward to hearing absolutely every detail possible.

Sheila said:
Wishing I could be there too! Thanks to the ones gracious enough to share tidbits. Even though it's not earth shattering info it's bound to be more fun that what I'm doing right now:
wash.gif
LOL And any little tidbit of info makes us feel more in the loop! :D

Anxiously awaiting the announcements of all the new Fall Products!!! I'll be glued to the computer in anticipation!
action-smiley-057.gif

I'm not staying in a hotel--I'm coming home every night--so I'll do what I can when I get home tomorrow! Hopefully DH and the two boys don't destroy the house so I can come post here when I get home instead of cleaning. :D

DebbieJ said:
I'm not staying in a hotel--I'm coming home every night--so I'll do what I can when I get home tomorrow! Hopefully DH and the two boys don't destroy the house so I can come post here when I get home instead of cleaning. :D

Worry about the cleaning AFTER conference! That way, you only have to do it once vs. every day! Just slide your feet as you walk from the door to the computer, making a path through the toys, then after you've updated us you can make a path to bed & back out the door tomorrow morning. If the mess bothers hubby, maybe he'll actually clean!!!
hysterics.gif

pamperedchef88 said:
I cant wait to hear about all the fun. THis is my first year with PC and I was hoping to go to confrence but I am 8months pregnant and couldnt fly...oh well I guess I will get to see the info eventually but next year I am defenitly there.

teachernikol said:
I am 35 weeks pregnant and my doctor for some reason told me I could not travel. :mad: I look forward to hearing absolutely every detail possible.

I'm in the same boat with you ladies. I'm at 36+2 today, and the doctor said no traveling away from the area after 36 weeks. Airlines generally don't let you fly after 35 weeks. Very frustrating.

DebbieJ said:

Deb - in case nobody has told you lately = YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

Sheila said:
Just slide your feet as you walk from the door to the computer, making a path through the toys, then after you've updated us you can make a path to bed & back out the door tomorrow morning.
hysterics.gif

I'm laughing picturing this--sliding your feet through the toys!!

What??? Doesn't every parent do that???
confused-smiley-013.gif

I learned that several years back when my 3 nephews lived with me for 18 months. It didn't take long to figure out that stepping on LEGOS in the dark was NOT a fun thing to do. Any time I had to walk through the house in the dark, I did the scoot-n-slide method to alleviate bruises on the bottom of my feet. Now that I have babies of my own, I'm training myself BEFORE they hit the LEGO stage!
nod.gif

SO..we just all THOUGHT that it was going to be quiet here this week..now with the Facebook announcement..this place is HOPPING!!

Thank you to everyone who is posting and updating us left in the real world...I really appreciate, it my director keeps sending me little text to tease me, but she doesn't know I am getting all the info from here, hehehe....so thanks alot

So many pregnant consultants. Congrats to you all.

1. When will conference news be released?

The official release date for conference news has not been announced yet. However, it is typically released a few months before the conference date.

2. Will there be any new products announced at conference?

We cannot confirm or deny any new product releases until conference news is officially announced. However, every year we strive to introduce innovative and exciting products for our consultants and customers.

3. How can I prepare for conference while waiting for news?

While waiting for conference news, you can start preparing by registering for the conference, booking your travel and accommodations, and reviewing the previous year's conference materials to get an idea of what to expect. You can also focus on growing your business and setting goals for the upcoming year.

4. Can I still attend conference if I haven't met my sales goals?

Yes, conference is open to all consultants regardless of their sales performance. It is a great opportunity to learn, network, and get motivated to grow your business.

5. Will there be any special promotions or discounts offered at conference?

We cannot disclose any information about special promotions or discounts until conference news is officially announced. However, we always strive to offer exclusive deals and discounts at conference for our consultants to take advantage of.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monicag
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchefgurl
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
Replies
Views
2chefs