• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Excited for Maui: Check Your Travel Packet Delivery Status Now!

In summary, your travel packet for the Maui trip will arrive via email 2-4 weeks before your departure date. It will include all necessary information for your trip, such as flight details, hotel information, itinerary, and booked activities. If you need to make changes, please contact customer service. If there are any issues, contact customer service for assistance.
KimberleePowell
Has anyone received their travel packet for the Maui trip? I am really getting antsy waiting for it to arrive :)

The Toronto trip said it would come about 2 weeks before the trip. Not sure what the Maui one was but the Toronto trip is still 3 weeks out and I have not got anything.

I think in all the info it does say something about 2 weeks before -- I know I'm ready!!! :)

1. When can I expect to receive my travel packet for the Maui trip?

Your travel packet should arrive 2-4 weeks prior to your departure date. If you have not received it by then, please contact our customer service team.

2. How will my travel packet be delivered?

Your travel packet will be delivered via email to the email address associated with your Pampered Chef account. Please make sure to check your spam or junk folder if you do not see it in your inbox.

3. What information will be included in my travel packet?

Your travel packet will include all the necessary information for your Maui trip, including flight details, hotel information, itinerary, and any additional activities or excursions you have booked through Pampered Chef.

4. Can I make any changes to my travel packet?

If you need to make any changes to your travel packet, such as updating your flight information or adding additional activities, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. Changes may be subject to availability and additional fees.

5. What should I do if there are any issues with my travel packet?

If you encounter any issues with your travel packet, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work to resolve any problems and ensure that you have all the necessary information for a smooth and enjoyable trip to Maui.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
Replies
Views
pamperedalf