• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to start your own business for only $155? Learn more about our new kit!

In summary, the Feb Outside Order Form is a customizable tool for Pampered Chef consultants to track and organize orders placed outside of traditional parties or cooking shows. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website and no printing is required as it is designed to be used digitally. It can be used for multiple events and allows for personalization with logos and contact information.
ardipc
Gold Member
In case anyone wants one to use, I've modified some past order forms to come up with one to use for February. Thanks to all in the past that I "cribbed" stuff from.

Ardi Kalter

Attachments

• Feb 2007 Order Form.doc
    657.5 KB · Views: 418
Last edited:
this looks good except that you have the free chef's tool listed on the order form.

Yep, I just printed 20 out before I caught that. I've already changed it.Thanks for the quick response!Ardi

Thanks Ardi...I like yoru format...

Thanks Gina. Wish I could take credit for it, but I pieced it together from a lot of other people's previous forms so that it met my needs.Ardi

Thanks!! I LOVE having the stoneware prices n the back of the order form and total carried over to the front!!! Great idea!!! Make things easier.

ardipc said:
In case anyone wants one to use, I've modified some past order forms to come up with one to use for February. Thanks to all in the past that I "cribbed" stuff from.

Ardi Kalter

Great flyer!:D
I am updating the recruiting info to reflect the new kit with this:

For only $155 you can start your own business with $500 worth of products & supplies! Your Kit includes a collection of more than 20 of our best-selling products, plus all the supplies you need to get started. Ask me how!

If you have better wording, please make suggestions!
Thanks Ardi !

Related to Ready to start your own business for only $155? Learn more about our new kit!

1. What is the purpose of the Feb Outside Order Form?

The Feb Outside Order Form is an easy-to-use tool designed for Pampered Chef consultants to track and organize orders placed outside of a traditional party or cooking show. It is especially useful for consultants who do a lot of online or catalog sales.

2. How do I access the Feb Outside Order Form?

You can access the Feb Outside Order Form by visiting the Pampered Chef website and logging into your consultant account. Once logged in, click on the "Reports" tab and then select "Outside Order Form" from the drop-down menu.

3. Can I customize the Feb Outside Order Form for my business needs?

Yes, the Feb Outside Order Form is fully customizable. You can add your own logo, contact information, and even adjust the fields to fit your specific needs. This allows you to personalize the form and make it more professional for your customers.

4. Do I need to print out the Feb Outside Order Form to use it?

No, the Feb Outside Order Form is designed to be used digitally. You can input orders directly into the form and save it on your computer for future reference. However, if you prefer a physical copy, you can always print it out.

5. Can I use the Feb Outside Order Form for multiple parties or shows?

Yes, you can use the Feb Outside Order Form for multiple parties or shows. Simply create a new form for each event and make sure to label them accordingly for easier organization. You can also save them separately on your computer for future reference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • saundrals
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
slhalepc
  • PamperedEsther
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies