• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Pamper Your Kitchen? Tips and Advice Welcome!

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant, purchase a starter kit, and complete the consultant agreement. The benefits of becoming a consultant include earning a commission on sales, receiving discounts on products, and the opportunity to earn free products and trips. To book parties, you can reach out to your network, use social media, and attend local events. Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen and cooking products, including cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools. To grow your business, it is important to consistently book parties, follow up with customers, and provide excellent customer service. You can also attend training events and utilize social media and online tools to expand your reach.
kristyjab
Hey everyone! My name is Kristy and I did my Consultant Agreement today after days, weeks of contemplating! I am from Texas, right around Houston. I have been "lurking" around the website for a week or so and finally made it official today. I have a few parties lined up for the next 90 days and I can't wait to get started.

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello! Any tips & advice are greatly, very much so appreciated!

Welcome Kristy. There's so much info here. Lots of tips and advice.

Welcome and good luck! Just remember to sell as much ad you can, even catalog shows to earn as much free product in your frist 90 days.. free rocks!:sing: This site is awesome, you can learn so much, and people are so helpful.

Welcome. This site is awesome for information you can't find any place else. Just don't forget the enthusiasm you have right now when things slow down. That will help you keep the momentum you need to earn as much as possible. Good luck and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Welcome! Best wishes on your new adventure.

Welcome!!:):)

welcome aboard!!!!!

welcome and have fun!!!!

Welcome!! Lots of information here and a very nice group of people to bounce ideas off of to help grow your business.

Welcome aboard! This site has got so many great ideas! The next 3 months in your business are all about doing the best you can! Good luck!

Welcome to the team & Good Luck!

good luck with your new business. One thing someone told me is use all your new products. Be comfortable with them. I can definitely tell the things that I like the best because those are the products that I sell the most of. Your host and guests will feel your enthusiasm. And have fun!!

Welcome to our crazy little corner of the world ;) :D

Welcome Kristy. You can find much of what you want to know by doing a search. Anything else...just ask. Good luck!

Welcome! :)

Linda C

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete the consultant agreement.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn a commission on sales, receive discounts on products, and have the opportunity to earn free products and trips.

3. How do I book parties as a Pampered Chef consultant?

You can book parties by reaching out to your network of friends, family, and acquaintances. You can also use social media and attend local events to find potential hosts.

4. What type of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen and cooking products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food items. They also offer a line of products for outdoor grilling and entertaining.

5. How do I grow my Pampered Chef business?

To grow your Pampered Chef business, it is important to consistently book parties, follow up with customers, and provide excellent customer service. You can also attend training events and utilize social media and online tools to reach a wider audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• algdoughty
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • LoveMyKids
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
pcchris
  • KellARooni