• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Take Your Love for Pampered Chef to the Next Level?

In summary, becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef offers flexible work hours, the ability to earn extra income, and the opportunity to be your own boss. The cost to start as a consultant ranges from $99 to $259, depending on the starter kit chosen. Cooking experience is not necessary to be successful, as Pampered Chef provides training and resources. Consultants can earn up to 25% commission on sales, with the potential for bonuses and rewards. Pampered Chef also provides a variety of support and resources, including training, marketing materials, and a supportive community.
LoveMyKids
Hello everyone! :D I've already enjoyed lurking here and there and am finally happy to be an "official" member here. After another couple unfortunate career paths (mainly law), I thoroughly enjoyed being a classroom teacher for several years. My students ranged from Kindergarten all the way up through college. I'm currently a proud stay-at-home-mommy and wife to the sweetest, gentlest, most supportive man in the world (my college sweetheart).

I have many side jobs around our small community, but just as I was about to start back up on my PhD work, I bumped into a former love: Pampered Chef. I began my obsession with PC back in 1996 when I wanted to become a consultant, but hadn't a dime to spare. It feels as though things have finally come full circle. I'm SO pumped about my business and am thrilled to meet everyone here.

Welcome! We're glad you could join us, both as a consultant and as a member here! :)

Some (OK, many) of us are a little nutty, but we're harmless.

LoveMyKids said:
Hello everyone! :D I've already enjoyed lurking here and there and am finally happy to be an "official" member here. After another couple unfortunate career paths (mainly law), I thoroughly enjoyed being a classroom teacher for several years. My students ranged from Kindergarten all the way up through college. I'm currently a proud stay-at-home-mommy and wife to the sweetest, gentlest, most supportive man in the world (my college sweetheart).

I have many side jobs around our small community, but just as I was about to start back up on my PhD work, I bumped into a former love: Pampered Chef. I began my obsession with PC back in 1996 when I wanted to become a consultant, but hadn't a dime to spare. It feels as though things have finally come full circle. I'm SO pumped about my business and am thrilled to meet everyone here.

Welcome!

Mid-America - what state at least?

Nice to have you here!

Congratulations on your new business and having a great supportive DH!!

Welcome!!! Hope you enjoy it here, there are lots of ideas!!

Welcome, we're glad you're here!

welcome to our nutty little corner of cyberspace!

Welcome! Isn't it good to be all out in the open? Lurking in dark corners scares me. There are spiders there!

raebates said:
Welcome! Isn't it good to be all out in the open? Lurking in dark corners scares me. There are spiders there!
Welcome!!

Rae you kill me.. Your so funny!! I hate spiders too!

Welcome to the "bright" side...no more lurking! Welcome!!

1. What are the benefits of becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef offers numerous benefits, including flexible work hours, the ability to earn extra income, and the opportunity to be your own boss. You also get to share your love for cooking and quality kitchen tools with others while building relationships and a community.

2. How much does it cost to start as a consultant for Pampered Chef?

The cost to become a consultant for Pampered Chef varies depending on the starter kit you choose. The basic kit starts at $99, and there are also deluxe kits available for $159 and $259. These kits contain a variety of products and business supplies to help you get started on your Pampered Chef journey.

3. Do I need to have cooking experience to be a successful Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need to have cooking experience to be a successful Pampered Chef consultant. The company provides training and resources to help you learn about their products and how to effectively sell them. Plus, your passion for cooking and the products will shine through to your customers.

4. How much can I earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The amount you can earn as a Pampered Chef consultant varies based on your sales and the number of parties you host. Consultants can earn up to 25% commission on their sales, as well as bonuses and rewards for meeting certain goals. The more effort and dedication you put into your business, the more you can potentially earn.

5. What support and resources does Pampered Chef provide for its consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of support and resources for its consultants, including online and in-person training, a dedicated consultant website, marketing materials, and access to a supportive community of consultants. You will also have a mentor to guide you and answer any questions you may have along the way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Morri
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DPThurston
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Carissa Gill