• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to conquer your fear of making calls in network marketing?

In summary, the fear of making calls in network marketing can be overcome by understanding that it is a natural reaction and focusing on the potential benefits. To prepare for calls, it is important to have a clear understanding of the product or service, practice the pitch, and have a quiet and comfortable space. When encountering rejection or negativity, it is important to remember that it is not personal and to stay positive. Starting with friends and family is acceptable, but respecting their decision and expanding the network is necessary. To stay motivated and consistent, it is helpful to have a support system, set achievable goals, and practice self-care.
algdoughty
Hi All,

I have been lurking and asking questions for almost a week now, but today is the official sign-up day - so I wanted to come here and introduce myself. My name is Ashley and I live in central Maine. My hubby and I will be doing this together. Our first kick-off show/open house is May 16th and we are inviting a bunch of people - so hopefully that goes well.

I wanted to thank everyone who has answered questions so far and I apologize if I asked questions here that I should have asked my recruiter instead... I am still learning that distinction.

Looking do to get to know you all!
Ashley

Hello, Ashely. Welcome and best wishes!Feel free to ask. Sometimes we send people back to their recruiters or directors because that's those people are best able to handle some issues.

Hi Ashley! Glad to see you came out of hiding! :) Ask your questions! We all learn from them. :) Good luck with your party on the 16th - do you have a lot of people coming? What do you have planned? I'm doing a HWC party on the 15th ... can't wait - I have lots of "pink" stuff that I bought at a party store, a HWC pink apron & a perfect pink dessert recipe!

Hi Ashley! I'm a Maineac by Birth Welcome! My Gram and Mom live in Kitery still.

Hi AShley!!! Welcome. where in maine are you? I am in Litchfield Maine.

Ashley, welcome to PC and CS!! Don't ever feel bad about asking questions here--you'll certainly get a lot of advice and support from all of us. Of course ask your recruiter when you like, as well. I realize people are on different schedules, etc., and perhaps your recruiter is fairly new to PC as well. At any rate, best of luck to you in your PC career--it sounds like you are off to a good start. And, ask away.....

Hi Ashley, I am new here also, from Michigan!

Hello Ashley! My brother loves Maine because they hold the Moxie Soda Festival every July! He is a dedicated collector of their memorabelia (sp?). He has more stuff than a normal person should!

Welcome Ashley and Hubby.
My in-laws live near Bangor.

Hello and welcome! You and your husband are going to have fun! Wishing you a fab kick off show! :)

Thanks all,

We are in Lewiston and hubby LOVES Moxie. I personally thing it is gross :yuck:

We do have a lot of people that we have invited (40) and most have said yes - but I am still working my way down the list. So... it might be huge. We are planning on a cooking show at 1PM and then a more laid back open house and demos until about 6. This seems to be working since not everyone can come at 1PM.

We plan on doing an interactive cooking show and let other people try the produts out - we watched the "Cooking show in action" DVD and hubby loves that idea.

We also plan on having a booking drawing. Everyone that books with us during our first show will get a ticket in a drawing. The one that wins will get a bar stone when their show closes - we are trying to fill up our first 90 days with lots of shows.

Right now, our Grand Opening is on the 16th and we already have a second show booked for the following week ;-)

Any advice on Grand Openings with lots of people would be appreciated. My recruiter is not new, but she is very part-time, so... we are learning together in some of these things.

I am a graphic designer by trade, so I look forward to making up some of the fliers we put in our catalog folders!! So much to do in 8 days ;-)

Ok - enough talking... now to make more calls! (for me, this is the nerve wracking part - so I am trying to get over it by making them all). :eek:

Ashley

Good for you, Ashley. Making calls is probably the biggest obstacle most of us struggle with. The only way to handle it is just to make them.

1. What is the first step in overcoming the fear of making calls in network marketing?

The first step is to understand that fear is a natural reaction and it is okay to feel nervous about making calls. Remind yourself of the potential benefits of making those calls and focus on your goals.

2. How can I prepare myself before making calls?

It's important to have a clear understanding of your product or service and how it can benefit others. Practice your pitch and have a list of potential objections and how to address them. Also, make sure you have a quiet and comfortable space to make your calls.

3. What can I do if I get rejected or encounter negativity during a call?

Remember that rejection is not personal and it's just a part of the sales process. Stay positive and focus on the next call. Use the opportunity to learn from the experience and improve your approach for the next call.

4. Is it okay to start with calling friends and family for my network marketing business?

Yes, it is a common practice to start with your personal network for your business. However, it's important to respect their decision and not pressure them if they are not interested. Also, remember to expand your network and reach out to new potential customers as well.

5. How can I stay motivated and consistent with making calls?

Find a support system, whether it's through your team or a mentor, and keep in touch with them regularly. Set small achievable goals for yourself and celebrate your successes. Also, remember to take breaks and practice self-care to avoid burnout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Carmen77
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • kristyjab
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
lindac
  • s.cape