• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to hit $10,000 in career sales? Learn how I did it!

Gina- I am a U of I grad. (1991)I majored in marketing. I used to hang out O'Malley's a lot. It's a great school - hoping my 13 yr old ends up there as well.
yankeeinontario
Silver Member
I am so excited! I started in September and hit $10,000 in career sales yesterday. :chef:

That's awesome! Keep up the great work:)

Was your $10,000 off 12 shows (per your show count)? How many people do you avg at your shows? And CONGRATS!

yankeeinontario said:
I am so excited! I started in September and hit $10,000 in career sales yesterday. :chef:

That is awesome--keep up the great work! Just think another $5,000 in sales and you'll get a raise in your commission checks!:chef:

Way to go!! Congrats on starting out so strong!

kaseydee said:
Was your $10,000 off 12 shows (per your show count)? How many people do you avg at your shows? And CONGRATS!

I need to up my show count a bit. I am up to 16 now with 5 on the books for January. I have an average attendance of 10. I coach for 5 outside orders before, 10 in attendance and 5 outside orders after the show. It seems to be working!

I had a few years with Discovery Toys before I came to PC so I knew how to hostess coach. I also had an upline wind down her business and then quit so she could pursue missions work. She has been a tremendous help to me, I couldn't have done it without her!

Gina- I am a U of I grad. (1991)

Last edited:
yankeeinontario said:
I need to up my show count a bit. I am up to 16 now with 5 on the books for January. I have an average attendance of 10. I coach for 5 outside orders before, 10 in attendance and 5 outside orders after the show. It seems to be working!

I had a few years with Discovery Toys before I came to PC so I knew how to hostess coach. I also had an upline wind down her business and then quit so she could pursue missions work. She has been a tremendous help to me, I couldn't have done it without her!

Gina- I am a U of I grad. (1991)

Go ILLINI!!:) - I'm actually a 1990 grad - college of business - marketing major - I loved going to school there - what did you major in? I used to hang out O'Malley's a lot. It's a great school - hoping my 13 yr old ends up there as well.

Related to Ready to hit $10,000 in career sales? Learn how I did it!

What is "Hit $10,000 in Career Sales!"?

"Hit $10,000 in Career Sales!" is a recognition program at Pampered Chef that celebrates consultants who have reached $10,000 in career sales.

How do I qualify for "Hit $10,000 in Career Sales!"?

To qualify for "Hit $10,000 in Career Sales!", you must be a consultant with Pampered Chef and have reached $10,000 in career sales. This can be a combination of online and in-person sales.

What are the benefits of reaching $10,000 in career sales?

Reaching $10,000 in career sales can bring a sense of accomplishment and pride in your business. It also qualifies you for the "Hit $10,000 in Career Sales!" recognition and rewards program, where you can earn exclusive products and recognition from Pampered Chef.

How do I track my career sales?

You can track your career sales through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and go to your "My Business" tab, then click on "My Sales." Here, you can see your total career sales and track your progress towards reaching $10,000.

Can I still participate in "Hit $10,000 in Career Sales!" if I am a new consultant?

Yes, all consultants are eligible to participate in "Hit $10,000 in Career Sales!" regardless of their start date. Keep working hard and building your business, and you will reach $10,000 in career sales before you know it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebinCincy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Laura4
Replies