• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready, Set, Go: My 2-Item, Level 1 Adventure!

In summary, "Ready, Set, Go: My 2-Item, Level 1 Adventure!" is a cooking set from Pampered Chef that includes a 5-inch santoku knife and a small bamboo cutting board. It is designed for beginners to learn basic cooking skills and create simple, delicious meals. The knife is made with high-carbon stainless steel and the cutting board is made with sustainable bamboo, both of which are dishwasher safe. This set is suitable for beginners and can be used for a variety of cooking tasks.
Chef_2_Four
I'm gonna get 2 sharp items and level 1!!! It's gonna be close but I will be there!!!:D :D :D :D

Yippee for you! I'm not going to even get the 2 new products in June, but my July is going to Kick Butt and I should make the $3k then! Wahoo!!!!

Good for you!!!

I just made the $1500 needed to get $125!! WOO HOO

I think I need $8 to get the $1500 level - but I still have 2 catty's open - if I can't close them I guess my DH will have to buy something!! ;) I'm so happy that I was able to pull something out of this month, it has been horrible (well except for the recruits!!:D :D )
Great job to all of you! This was my first sell-a-thon so it was a great learning experience for me!

Good job Amy! I still have a catty show, plus my hosts are all still getting orders so it may not be that close! What pushed me over was the $162 order my friend got from her mother in law!

gotta love those extra unexpected orders!! Especially one that big!!

oh yeah!!!:D

Related to Ready, Set, Go: My 2-Item, Level 1 Adventure!

1. What is "Ready, Set, Go: My 2-Item, Level 1 Adventure!"?

"Ready, Set, Go: My 2-Item, Level 1 Adventure!" is a cooking set from Pampered Chef that includes two essential kitchen tools: a knife and a cutting board. It is designed to help beginners learn basic cooking skills and create simple, delicious meals.

2. What is included in the set?

The set includes a 5-inch santoku knife and a small bamboo cutting board. The knife is made with high-carbon stainless steel and is perfect for slicing, dicing, and mincing. The cutting board is made with sustainable bamboo and has a non-slip base for safe and easy use.

3. Is this set suitable for beginners?

Yes, this set is perfect for beginners. It is designed to help you learn basic cooking skills and build confidence in the kitchen. The knife is easy to handle and the cutting board is small and manageable, making it ideal for those who are new to cooking.

4. Can I use these tools for other types of cooking?

Absolutely! While this set is designed for beginner cooks, the knife and cutting board can be used for a variety of cooking tasks. The knife is versatile and can be used for different types of cutting, and the cutting board is perfect for prepping ingredients for any recipe.

5. Is this set dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the knife and cutting board are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the tools. Simply hand wash with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • babywings76
  • General Chat