• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for the ISO Spring Open House?

In summary, an Iso Spring Open House Invite is an exclusive event hosted by Pampered Chef where attendees can learn about the latest products and promotions, as well as enjoy special discounts and offers. To attend, a personal invitation from a Pampered Chef consultant is required. There is no cost to attend and guests are welcome to bring a friend or family member. The event will feature the latest products, special promotions and discounts, and light refreshments. It's a great opportunity to experience what Pampered Chef has to offer.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Anyone have one?

Here's what I sent out. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Open House SS07.doc
    63 KB · Views: 685
Mine is just text, because I copied it onto some Fun Tropical Island stationary I found at Office Max........

Attachments

• !Taste of Tropics Mystery Invite.doc
    25 KB · Views: 564
Thank you both so much!

Related to Ready for the ISO Spring Open House?

1. What is an Iso Spring Open House Invite?

An Iso Spring Open House Invite is an exclusive event hosted by Pampered Chef where attendees can learn about our latest products and promotions, as well as enjoy special discounts and offers.

2. How do I attend the Iso Spring Open House Invite?

To attend the Iso Spring Open House Invite, you must receive a personal invitation from a Pampered Chef consultant. If you don't have a consultant, you can reach out to us and we will connect you with one in your area.

3. Is there a cost to attend the Iso Spring Open House Invite?

No, there is no cost to attend the Iso Spring Open House Invite. It is a free event for our valued customers and prospective customers.

4. Can I bring a friend or family member to the Iso Spring Open House Invite?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member with you to the Iso Spring Open House Invite. Just make sure to let your consultant know so they can plan accordingly.

5. What can I expect at the Iso Spring Open House Invite?

At the Iso Spring Open House Invite, you can expect to see and try out our latest products, learn about special promotions and discounts, and enjoy light refreshments. It's a great opportunity to get a first-hand look at what Pampered Chef has to offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Michelle's Kitchen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Michelle's Kitchen
  • MagenOaks01
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcleah