• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Launching Spring Line: Planning the Perfect Event

In summary, Leah has created a flyer for a party she is hosting in March. Darby has photographed a snowstorm in North Bend and shared the photo on the social media platform Instagram. My parents just returned from a trip to Colorado and described the weather there as colder than in Oregon. Finally, Darby shares that she lives in Depoe Bay on the Central Oregon Coast which is closer to the Oregon Coast snow than other parts of Oregon.
pcleah
I have searched the files as best I could. I am looking to do a show at my house in march to launch the spring line. I don't think I want it to be an open house (not sure yet). Does anyone have an invitation and any advise to make it successful?
Thanks as always...you all help me out sooooo much!!!
Leah:) :)

Anyone...Anyone.....Is this thing on????:)

I made this and I am going to doctor it up a little bit, but you can use it if you like it...:D

Attachments

• spring is just around the corner.doc
    30 KB · Views: 557
Very well done, Darby. Wouldn't expect anything less from you!

Thanks, Harriet. At least SOMETHING good happened today...

Thank you so much! I have modified it to become a party invitation for myself. I love the photo. Did you take it?

I love the flyer! The picture is perfect for our weather!
Hope you hear good news, Darby!

Grandmarita said:
Thank you so much! I have modified it to become a party invitation for myself. I love the photo. Did you take it?

No but my DH did. He is a photgrapher by trade (along with being a GA, which helps!) and he took it durring our freak snow storm here in the coast of OR. Wasn't a whole lot of snow, but he does wonders with a camera lens! :p

Please tell your DH that we loved the photograph!

And the crocuses are even the right color- lilac!
Love it!!

Will it ever warm up here again so we can see crocuses? I know we aren't as cold as you Ann but cold enough!

I don't have them- they're on the flier that Darby posted!

We had such a late start to our winter, all of my bulbs & crocuses starting sprouting and are about 5" high...and then winter began! So they will all be dead by the time Spring comes :(

chefann said:
I don't have them- they're on the flier that Darby posted!

I know that, Ann:p but I knew you could relate to the arctic air blasts!:)

Yeah- it's pretty cold here this week. I asked DH what the temp was the other morning (hadn't seen the news) and he said, "It's Nothin'! Zero degrees!" It was pretty funny.

My parents just got back from a trip to visit my sister in Colorado, and said it's colder here than it was there.

Well, let's all try to stay warm and pray that spring is just around the corner! I can't take much more of this! I wear my boots more to keep my feet warm than for the ground!

and I thought when it was this cold, it wasn't supposed to snow???? We've had snow every day for over a week! It's been a looooooong time since I've seen this much snow on the ground here....it's not making the National news tho' because even though we have a ton of snow, in upstate NY they have even more! (So sorry for those of you living there!:( )

Oregon Coast Snow
thechefofnorthbend said:
No but my DH did. He is a photgrapher by trade (along with being a GA, which helps!) and he took it durring our freak snow storm here in the coast of OR. Wasn't a whole lot of snow, but he does wonders with a camera lens! :p

The farther North you were the more you got!!! I got around 4 inches and I saw on the news that Seaside got even more!!! I wonder how much Leah got in Astoria?

For those of you that don't know the Oregon Coast well I started with Darby's picture of snow in North Bend which is on the South Coast then I'm on the Central Coast and Seaside is farther North and Astoria is as far North as you can get before going into Washington.

Theresia Aylward
Independent Consultant
Depoe Bay on the Beautiful Central Oregon Coast

1. How do I plan a successful event to launch the spring line?

To plan a successful event to launch the spring line, it is important to first establish a clear goal or purpose for the event. This could be to showcase the new products, generate sales, or create buzz and excitement around the brand. Once the goal is set, you can start creating a timeline, setting a budget, and choosing a venue. Make sure to also promote the event through social media, email invitations, and word of mouth to reach a larger audience. Lastly, plan fun and interactive activities, such as product demos or giveaways, to engage your guests and make the event memorable.

2. How far in advance should I start planning the event?

It is recommended to start planning the event at least 2-3 months in advance. This will give you enough time to secure a venue, send out invitations, and make any necessary arrangements. It will also allow for any unexpected challenges or changes that may arise during the planning process.

3. How can I make the event appealing to potential customers?

To make the event appealing to potential customers, focus on creating a unique and memorable experience. This could include hosting a cooking demonstration using the new products, offering special discounts or promotions, or having a guest speaker who can share their experience with the products. Additionally, make sure to have visually appealing displays and incorporate the spring theme into the event decor.

4. How can I ensure a successful launch of the spring line?

To ensure a successful launch of the spring line, it is important to plan and execute the event effectively. This includes creating a detailed timeline, setting a realistic budget, promoting the event, and engaging with the guests during the event. It is also crucial to have enough stock of the new products to meet the demand and have a smooth ordering process in place.

5. Can I invite non-customers to the event?

Absolutely! Inviting non-customers to the event can be a great way to introduce them to the brand and potentially gain new customers. Make sure to promote the event on social media and invite friends and family to spread the word. You can also offer incentives, such as a free gift or discount, for guests who bring a friend to the event. This will not only attract new customers, but also create a fun and lively atmosphere at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Michelle's Kitchen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Michelle's Kitchen
  • batroark
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
DZmom
  • CAPCnewbie