• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Ready for Pampered Partner Plus in February 2009?

In summary, everyone as of February 2009 will need to be using Pampered Partner Plus. If you are not using it now, you may want to start while we are in the busy season to get use to it. As of February you can no longer use just Pampered Partner.
DebPC
Staff member
--Pampered Partner Plus - Everyone as of Feburay 2009 will need to be using Pampered Partner Plus - If you are not using it now you may want to start while we are in the busy season to get use to it. As of February you can no longer use just Pampered Partner.

Guess I'm going to have to stop dragging my feet and learn it!

Where did you find this?

Every month I say, OK I'm going to switch now. It is now October and I haven't done it.
I guess I better start.

Here's what I think...

Attachments

• 2535de1b66b45694443dfd98f911a44a0eb4f313.jpg
    2535de1b66b45694443dfd98f911a44a0eb4f313.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 338
    4.7 KB · Views: 271
    4.4 KB · Views: 279
Switch people, switch! It's pretty easy.

OK gang~this is a no brainer now! P3 is really easy and I know you ALL are intelligent, computer savvy women and can switch.....NOW!!!

Definitely switch! I didn't do it until this last March and have not been disappointed (except for the CONSTANT updates). There are lots of features you can't see until you are actually using it and I am surprised that I don't miss the reports.

It came thru my direcdtors monthly newsletter- she didn't state a source.
Hope I'm not spreading a rumor.

bethcooks4u said:
Definitely switch! I didn't do it until this last March and have not been disappointed (except for the CONSTANT updates). There are lots of features you can't see until you are actually using it and I am surprised that I don't miss the reports.

If I remember correctly, Beth needed a little extra encouragement to switch at that time. Okay, actually it was a gentle kick in the tushy! Now look, she loves it! :candyheart:

It truly is an easy and wonderful program. After you make the change, you will be disppointed you did not make the change sooner.

ChefLisa said:
If I remember correctly, Beth needed a little extra encouragement to switch at that time. Okay, actually it was a gentle kick in the tushy! Now look, she loves it! :candyheart:

It truly is an easy and wonderful program. After you make the change, you will be disppointed you did not make the change sooner.

Still. Not. Ready. :grumpy:

Come on Carolyn! You can do it!!!! GO GIRL GO!!!!PS: Linda, that is too friggin' funny!

I switched earlier this year and don't regret it one single bit. As Beth said, I don't miss the reports like I thought I would. You can still get every report you need.

Would you switch during a month or wait until the start of a month? I know I'm hesitating here. LOL

I would switch when you are not busy. Wait until after you've submitted shows that are time-sensative.

Oh, and don't do it on a weekend when you might have trouble and tech support isn't available.

dannyzmom said:
Bahhh!!
Now THAT was good - LOL

Glad you like it....there's not that many people I would go out of my way for to find a dancing chicken! (But, now that I've found it....beware :D)

Pretty soon I think we are all going to have to change quite a few things.

Anyone wonder what Leadership is going to be about? The most fun stuff they are sharing with us before we go, the trip, recruting incentives, Jan/Feb host and guest specials. I know that the training is fab-o, but what about the general sessions? What in the world is going to be happening then? Are they going to break up the new product presentation to cover all 3 days? WHAT?! Lots of stuff is about to change I bet. Our minds are going to be BLOWN!!!

So...Carolyn start NOW!! Don't wait.

pamperedlinda said:
Glad you like it....there's not that many people I would go out of my way for to find a dancing chicken! (But, now that I've found it....beware :D)

great.....it'll be like that d@mn banana........;)

ChefLisa said:

You are so right Lisa!:p

And Linda is right too! Don't do it on a weekend in case you need help. Another piece of advice is download the version on the PC website - if you use the CD version from the change over kit it will take a lot longer for updates.

no, NO NONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
That banana gives me the willys!!!!!!!

make the switch!!! It's easy, once you get used to it, you'll love it

This just in....Dear PamperedPartner® User,We wanted to make you aware that PamperedPartner® will reach the end of its lifecycle on Feb. 28, 2009. This means all U.S. Consultants must upgrade to PamperedPartner® Plus (P3) before the end of February 2009, in order to continue to submit orders and manage contacts.P3 makes it simpler for Consultants to place orders, track sales, monitor recruiting leads, contact customers and track income and expenses. In addition, it includes the following features Consultants have requested most often:1) Simplifies Personal Web Site order tracking and sales:
Online orders are automatically downloaded into P3. You can copy Outside Show orders from your Personal Web Site to your Shows in P3.2) Transforms Order History into a sales tool:
Easily identify a customer’s buying habits and suggest new purchases or hosting a Show during a particular month based on the host special. 3) Prevent unresolved issues:
The finalize tab provides an at-a-glance view of outstanding issues that need to be resolved, before submitting an order.In order to help Consultants make a smooth transition, the following resources are available:1) Audio Workshops:
Listen to National Conference workshop recordings conducted by Consultants who have successfully made the move to P3. You can find them on Consultant’s Corner under Consultant and Leadership Training/Online Training Center/Resources.2) Tech Support:
You may contact the Tech Support team by calling the Solution Center at 1-888-OUR-CHEF (687-2433) with any questions.Also, available on an upcoming version by popular demand, P3 will run on Macintosh computers.We have begun sending e-mail reminders to PamperedPartner® users so they will have ample time to make the switch before the February deadline. If any members of your Cluster are not yet using P3, please encourage them to make the switch. If Consultants choose to wait until after the holidays, it could contribute to longer response times from our Tech Support team.The Pampered Chef, Pampered Partner and PamperedPartner Plus are registered trademarks.Please do not reply to this e-mail. It is not set up to accept replies. You are receiving this e-mail because you are a Consultant with The Pampered Chef, Ltd. If you received this e-mail in error, please send a separate e-mail to [email protected].

Did you try to switch yet Carolyn? I switched over the summer and it was not a big deal. There are somethings I liked better with PP but to be honest with you, I adjusted quickly.

One of my downline accepts "change" like water mixes with oil. She switched to help one of her downline out then howled about hating change, etc. She did it under pressure and at the end of a month when she was trying to submit parties, so ofcourse it was even more of a pain than it should have been. I have not heard her say a thing about it so must be the transition has gone smoother.

Linda...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the dancing chicken!!!:)

It's funny... I changed back in Jan because I signed 3 and knew they would need help so I wanted to be prepared. I can't even REMEMBER anything about PP!!!!!

finley1991 said:
It's funny... I changed back in Jan because I signed 3 and knew they would need help so I wanted to be prepared. I can't even REMEMBER anything about PP!!!!!

I feel the same way.

dannyzmom said:
Still. Not. Ready. :grumpy:

me either! but it is available for MAC---

No no no - not changing, can't do it, ya can't make me. Hmph.
:::SULKING:::

dannyzmom said:

You CAN do it Carolyn!!

dannyzmom said:

Do It Carolyn! Don't make me come over there! ;)

dannyzmom said:

are you gonna make me find another chicken?

PS: If you do it we'll stop nagging you!

About this anyway! ;)

Oh wait...if I keep refusing then Colleen will come visit and Linda will post more funny chickens????
I'm not gonna swiiiiiitch, I'm not gonna switttttch!!!

dannyzmom said:

All the dancing chickens in the world can't make you change.....

BUT DORIS CAN!!!

1. What is Pampered Partner Plus?

Pampered Partner Plus is a software program used by consultants of Pampered Chef to manage their business and sales. It includes features such as order management, customer tracking, and reporting.

2. Why do I need to start using Pampered Partner Plus in February 2009?

Starting in February 2009, all consultants will be required to use Pampered Partner Plus. This is to ensure consistency and efficiency within the company and to provide better support for consultants.

3. Can I still use the old version of Pampered Partner?

No, starting in February 2009, the old version of Pampered Partner will no longer be supported. All consultants must switch to using Pampered Partner Plus.

4. Will there be any training provided for Pampered Partner Plus?

Yes, Pampered Chef will provide training and resources to help consultants learn and adjust to using Pampered Partner Plus. It is recommended to start using it during the busy season to become familiar with it.

5. What are the benefits of using Pampered Partner Plus?

Pampered Partner Plus offers a more streamlined and efficient way to manage your business. It has improved features and functionality compared to the old version, making it easier to track orders, customers, and sales. It also allows for better support and communication with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EpTxGuy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • irishjc820
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Cooking with Nicole