• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for 120 guests at your next show?

In summary, "Oh Me Oh My!!!" is a versatile and durable kitchen tool with a unique design for efficient and precise cutting. It is dishwasher safe and perfect for cutting fruits and vegetables. The blade is approximately 4.5 inches long and should be hand washed and properly stored to maintain its sharpness.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Had a great show last night - $1680 in sales, 2 solid bookings for May.
One host already emailed me her guest list...ready for this???
120 names/emails/snailmails and phone numbers!!!!!
Holy Macaroni!!!

HOly cripes!!! Way to go! Wow, that's when I wouldn't be too thrilled to send out the invitations myself! But how cool is that if even just 1/4 show up?!

You go girl!!!!!!!

so jealous :devil:

Doin the HAPPY DANCE!! GO Carolyn!!!

Awesome!!!! :D

congrats! :D

Nice! Congratulations!! :D

WOW!!! Just WOW!!!

Ok, I need to see one of your shows!! Tax write off??

Congrats!!!!

jwpamp said:
Ok, I need to see one of your shows!! Tax write off??

Congrats!!!!

Come visit me anytime!

That rocks! Congrats on the show you just had, and the one you're about to have! Talk about sweet anticipation! He He

1. What is "Oh Me Oh My!!!" and how is it different from other products?

"Oh Me Oh My!!!" is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for slicing, dicing, and scooping. It is made of durable stainless steel and has a comfortable grip handle. Unlike other kitchen tools, it has a unique design that allows for efficient and precise cutting.

2. Is "Oh Me Oh My!!!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Oh Me Oh My!!!" is dishwasher safe. It is recommended to place it on the top rack of the dishwasher for best results.

3. Can "Oh Me Oh My!!!" be used for cutting fruits and vegetables?

Yes, "Oh Me Oh My!!!" is great for cutting fruits and vegetables. Its sharp blade and scooping feature make it perfect for preparing salads, stir-fries, and more.

4. What is the length of the blade on "Oh Me Oh My!!!"?

The blade on "Oh Me Oh My!!!" is approximately 4.5 inches long, making it suitable for various cutting tasks in the kitchen.

5. How do I properly care for "Oh Me Oh My!!!" to maintain its sharpness?

To maintain the sharpness of "Oh Me Oh My!!!", it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water and dry it immediately. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrub brushes that can damage the blade. It is also recommended to store it in a protective sheath or in a drawer to prevent the blade from dulling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • cookinkaren99
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies