• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching 15K - What to do in pp?

In summary, the conversation is about one person reaching the 15K mark and asking if there is anything they need to do in PP to receive a discount. Others congratulate and mention that there is a check mark that needs to be clicked in PP for the discount and that HO takes care of the raise. There is also discussion of a Silver Whisk charm and a chain, and someone mentions that they will be sending cattys to another person. Finally, there are congratulations and thanks exchanged.
SusanBP0129
I'm happy to say I hit the 15K mark! :D
I know this was discussed before, so I'm sorry to be asking again, but do I need to do something in PP?
TIA!:)

Congrats!!!!

(I think they said there is a check mark that you have to do so you get additional discount). Don't know personally on the old program.

That's awesome! Congratulations :D

in PP you go into your profile and click on the box that says 15k in sales. I believe HO makes sure you get the correct discount but it will track it all correctly in PP once you click that box. Hope that makes sense.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! Enjoy your raise!

Thanks everyone!! :D :D

I don't know about a discount but you earn a Silver Whisk charm and 2% raise. Congrats I just earned mine also. My director gave me a chain for the charm last night at our cluster meeting. I think she said the charme is sent from HO. I was so excited that I am not sure if I hear her right LOL!

I think HO takes care of things as far as you raise but there is a place in your profile on PP to mark that you are at 15K

Enjoy your raise! Even if you don't check anything off in PP, HO will take care of your commission.

Congrats, you will love the raise!

PC mails the charm to your director.

WOW!! CONGRATS!!! Sue thats GREAT!!!
I'll be up your way again this Sat. Monroe...;)
OH BTW...The cattys came, PM me your info & I'll get them right out, OK? ;)

Congratulations Sue!! I am so happy for you!

Thank you thank you thank you!! All of you are so nice & supportive!!
:D :D

Congratulations!!! How exciting!!

SusanBP0129 said:
Thank you thank you thank you!! All of you are so nice & supportive!!
:D :D

Package is on its way......:D

You are the BEST!

YEAH SUE!!!! Congrats and enjoy your raise!!!:D

Related to Reaching 15K - What to do in pp?

1. What does "Reaching 15K" mean in Pampered Chef?

"Reaching 15K" refers to the goal of achieving 15,000 points in Pampered Chef's Performance Program (pp). This program rewards consultants with various incentives and bonuses based on their sales and team building efforts.

2. How can I earn points in pp?

There are several ways to earn points in pp, including personal sales, team sales, sponsoring new consultants, and participating in pp bonus programs. You can also earn points by attending trainings and events, and achieving certain milestones in your business.

3. What should I do once I reach 15K in pp?

Congratulations on reaching 15K! Once you reach this milestone, you can qualify for various bonuses such as the Quick Start Bonus and the Team Leader Development Bonus. You can also participate in pp bonus programs and work towards achieving higher levels in the program.

4. Do I have to maintain my 15K status in pp?

Yes, in order to continue receiving bonuses and benefits as a 15K consultant, you must maintain your status by earning at least 15,000 points each month. If you fall below this threshold, you will have a grace period of one month to regain your 15K status before losing any benefits.

5. Can I still participate in pp if I don't reach 15K?

Absolutely! While reaching 15K is a great achievement, it is not mandatory to participate in pp. You can still earn points and receive bonuses at lower levels in the program. Additionally, you can always work towards reaching 15K in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jenniferknapp
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • northern_sunshine