• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Re: Spring Kickoff :Ok, Let's Brainstorm....

Jenni, we are on the same page. I have already purchased notebooks for each of mine that are attending and have put a Pampered Chef logo sticker on front (the clear one that we can (could?) get from the supply order and added a Pampered Chef pen in the loop attached to the notebook. I put a sticker inside that says "I'm proud to have you on my team". I was able to find a different color for each person. They are mead 7x10 books with a plastic cover, place to put papers and a pocket - very nice and only $2.97 each at Walmart. The pens were some that I got a while back at the Career Club breakfast
Nanisu
Gold Member
:DI have 6 team members attending, and we are driving and meeting there--so...I wanted to give them a little treat of some kind, like if we were going to National Conference--I want to get them pumped up and honor the time and money they have spent. Anyone have any ideas? Not a lot, just a little something.

I'm also VERY nervous that we will go to the lunch and not be able to find a table together--it's always such a cattle call at National. So many of my consultants are new and want to hang with the group. Just thinkin' out loud.

what about a PC pen and notebook to use at the meeting... and let them mingle at lunch with other consultants. I have 25 people coming from my group and I am going to make them seperate for lunch so they can network and learn from other people.

pcjenni said:
what about a PC pen and notebook to use at the meeting... and let them mingle at lunch with other consultants. I have 25 people coming from my group and I am going to make them seperate for lunch so they can network and learn from other people.

Jenni, we are on the same page. I have already purchased notebooks for each of mine that are attending and have put a Pampered Chef logo sticker on front (the clear one that we can (could?) get from the supply order and added a Pampered Chef pen in the loop attached to the notebook. I put a sticker inside that says "I'm proud to have you on my team". I was able to find a different color for each person.

They are mead 7x10 books with a plastic cover, place to put papers and a pocket - very nice and only $2.97 each at Walmart. The pens were some that I got a while back at the Career Club breakfast that I never used (yes, I made sure they all still worked).

As far as lunch is concerned, I'll make sure no one is alone but if some separate that's fine. They're all adults. I too will encourage mingling.

I knew you guys would come through! Thanks!

At National, it's always so much fun to have them do a scavenger hunt. Has anyone thought of anything like that for this one?

i'm definitely going to do the notebook and I'd love to do the scavenger hunt but I'm not sure what to expect since this is something totally new. Will we have time to socialize? I know we will during lunch. Hmm, I think I may do a scavenger hunt for them! :) This is exciting b/c I have 4 team members coming! YAY!!

I can't wait for Spring Launch. I'll probably give them notebooks or something. I have 5 consultants coming and it would have been 6 except she missed the deadline, despite a million reminders from me and the ones that have been in the home office emails for WEEKS. But, the Chicago registration was full anyway and I don't know if they would have let her register the day after it closed. Oh well!

My Recruiter and I do our meetings together and we try to do all of our incentives, etc the same way. We have a combined 17 going to Spring LaunchI love the notebook idea, for some reason ppl never think to bring that sort of thing to meetings such as those, lolWe are giving them a Frog Charm on a card that I am making with the Spring Launch logo that says "Congrats on Taking a Leap and Springing Into Your New Year of Business"

Nanisu said:
:DI have 6 team members attending, and we are driving and meeting there--so...I wanted to give them a little treat of some kind, like if we were going to National Conference--I want to get them pumped up and honor the time and money they have spent. Anyone have any ideas? Not a lot, just a little something.

I'm also VERY nervous that we will go to the lunch and not be able to find a table together--it's always such a cattle call at National. So many of my consultants are new and want to hang with the group. Just thinkin' out loud.

Tables? You had tables at your Spring Launch Lunch???

Last year we had a boxed lunch (it was a nice one though) and had to just find a spot on the floor someplace, or go back into the conference room and sit in our chairs. We didn't have lunch tables!

we had tables at our Spring launch last year :)! I did a goodie bag with snacks (we had a 3 hr road trip) pens, and a binder with the whole step up participant program in, which we started the Monday after spring launch.

We did the same thing with the binders at the back to business meeting this year and started step up on the Monday after.

This year I am going to do a charm for their bracelets (our team incentive for this year - thanks Colleen), some clever saying with a king size candy bar - still thinking on this, I think a highlighter, and instead of a scavenger hunt sheet, i might do index cards that say

* Your Best Recruiting Tip
Your Best Booking Tip
How do you "ask" to host a show
Favorite Recipe to Demo
Best Cooking Tip

and maybe others, that they can ask people to write on as they meet them...

I found cute bags and matching notebooks at Michaels for $1 each. They have a playing card on them of the queen of hearts and it says "The queen has arrived". I am adding valentines card to match the red theme and a pen.

almondfarm said:
some clever saying with a king size candy bar - still thinking on this, I think a highlighter, and instead of a scavenger hunt sheet, i might do index cards that say

* Your Best Recruiting Tip
Your Best Booking Tip
How do you "ask" to host a show
Favorite Recipe to Demo
Best Cooking Tip

and maybe others, that they can ask people to write on as they meet them...

love this idea!!

Just home from ours... there was a collective groan in the room when Karin Logstin announced that there was a Winter Storm Warning. When I checked the weather on my way to SL, we were expecting a dusting and MAYBE an inch. Came out to brushing 2" off my car and taking 95 minutes to get home. It took me 35 minutes to get there.But we're home safe and sound and it was awesome!!!! HO ROCKS!!!!And by the time I got home, I measured 5" of new snow outside!

Glad you had fun!!!

I did Spring Launch on Thursday night up in Misawa with my upline. We had lots of fun. My SD & one of her TL's did pictionary and we let the two teams of girls guess what the product was, then showed the photo. It was very interactive & I think they had a blast! :D

finley1991 said:
Just home from ours... there was a collective groan in the room when Karin Logstin announced that there was a Winter Storm Warning. When I checked the weather on my way to SL, we were expecting a dusting and MAYBE an inch. Came out to brushing 2" off my car and taking 95 minutes to get home. It took me 35 minutes to get there.

But we're home safe and sound and it was awesome!!!! HO ROCKS!!!!

And by the time I got home, I measured 5" of new snow outside!

We had to drive West - and saw 3 separate accidents driving home. Once we got out of the Detroit area, there was nothing! Dry roads, and clear the rest of the way to GR!

I was in at the one in CA today. Fun! AND.. I was the top recruiter in the room since conference and one of Jean's Gems. I screamed and yelled.. so if you were in the room you know who I am! :party:

I did yellow gift bags (SOOO ready for spring to be here & no offense but for all those super bowl fans to go HOME ALREADY) GEESH some have been around here since last week!! anyway,
I did a pen and notebook with divided tabs for recruiting, sales, host coaching etc and used a clear PC label too)
I added a nylon folder from $ Tree for handouts, it says We've got Spirit and had a megaphone, candy, a button for their apron and some stickers for their host packets

Chefbeckyd said:
We had to drive West - and saw 3 separate accidents driving home. Once we got out of the Detroit area, there was nothing! Dry roads, and clear the rest of the way to GR!

Glad you got home safely!!!!!!

finley1991 said:
Just home from ours... there was a collective groan in the room when Karin Logstin announced that there was a Winter Storm Warning. When I checked the weather on my way to SL, we were expecting a dusting and MAYBE an inch. Came out to brushing 2" off my car and taking 95 minutes to get home. It took me 35 minutes to get there.

But we're home safe and sound and it was awesome!!!! HO ROCKS!!!!

And by the time I got home, I measured 5" of new snow outside!

We did not get a warning and it was not bad in the Hartford, CT area. However, we left the parking garage about 3:30 (about 1/2 hour to get out of the parking garage!) then the 6 hour ride home...figure we should be home around 10 pm tops. I was home after 12:30 am. Some that stayed on Friday night pulled over and stayed a second night. Weather was frightful but we made the most of it! Naps are so in order today as well as several naps sprinkled throughout the day!!;)

About 7 of us left at 1:30 am and some did not get sleep so their 26 hour day was longgggggggggggggggg. I did get some shut eye along the way down but not on the way back.

Anyway...loved Spring Launch and am excited about the new line of products. And I know that I have to get recruiting and build my team back up too!!

Related to Re: Spring Kickoff :Ok, Let's Brainstorm....

1. What is the Spring Kickoff event all about?

The Spring Kickoff event is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef to kick off the spring season and introduce new products and recipes. It is a great opportunity for consultants to connect with their customers and showcase the latest products and offers.

2. When is the Spring Kickoff event taking place?

The Spring Kickoff event is typically held in the first week of March. However, the exact date may vary each year, so be sure to check with your consultant for the specific date and time.

3. How can I participate in the Spring Kickoff event?

To participate in the Spring Kickoff event, you can either attend a virtual event hosted by your consultant or watch the event recording at your convenience. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary details and links to join the event.

4. Will there be any special offers or discounts at the Spring Kickoff event?

Yes, there will be exclusive offers and discounts available only at the Spring Kickoff event. It's a great opportunity to stock up on new products or try out some new recipes at a discounted price.

5. Can I invite my friends to the Spring Kickoff event?

Absolutely! The more, the merrier. You can invite your friends and family to join the Spring Kickoff event and introduce them to the wonderful world of Pampered Chef. Your consultant will be happy to have new guests and potential customers at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Chef Kearns