• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Raising Money for Soldiers' Homecoming

In summary, there are various ways to get involved in fundraising for soldiers' homecoming, such as organizing events and reaching out to local businesses for support. The money raised goes towards supporting and honoring military members, and while you may not be able to donate directly to a specific soldier's homecoming, you can donate to organizations that support soldiers. There are also tax benefits for donating, as many organizations are tax-exempt. To spread the word about fundraising, you can use social media, create flyers, and reach out to local media outlets.
Kristen
I just got an email from someone who wants to raise money (several families involved) for a homecoming for their soldiers in the Army National Guard. What a cool thing to raise money for!! Anyway, don't I need to submit the fundraiser as an "organization" vs. an individual? Anyone know how I could do this? What would I put as the name of the organization? I want to sound half-way smart when I respond to her. :eek: Thanks!

The show must be submitted as an organization. The HO will only write checks to an organization. If the unit or battalion or whatever has a support group you can submit the show in their name. If it's just the family members then someone would have to open a checking acct with a name of the Army National Guard Homecoming or something to that effect.

Congradulations on the business and to the families whose soldiers are coming home. Send them my prayers and thanks for a job well done. Protecting our country and way of life is the most noble profession I know of and they don't receive enough praise.

Thanks Donna! :)

1. How can I get involved in raising money for soldiers' homecoming?

There are many ways to get involved in fundraising for soldiers' homecoming. You can organize a bake sale, host a fundraiser dinner, or participate in a charity walk or run. You can also reach out to local businesses to see if they would be willing to donate a portion of their sales to the cause.

2. Where does the money raised for soldiers' homecoming go?

The money raised for soldiers' homecoming goes towards supporting and honoring our military members. This can include providing care packages, organizing welcome home events, and offering resources and support for veterans and their families.

3. Can I donate directly to a specific soldier's homecoming?

While you may not be able to donate directly to a specific soldier's homecoming, you can donate to organizations that support soldiers and their homecoming. These organizations often use the funds to provide support and resources for all soldiers returning home.

4. Are there any tax benefits for donating to soldiers' homecoming?

Yes, there are tax benefits for donating to soldiers' homecoming. Many organizations that support soldiers are registered as tax-exempt non-profit organizations, so your donations can be tax-deductible. Be sure to keep records of your donations for tax purposes.

5. How can I spread the word about raising money for soldiers' homecoming?

You can spread the word about raising money for soldiers' homecoming by using social media, creating flyers or posters, and reaching out to local media outlets. You can also ask friends and family to share information about the fundraiser and invite them to participate or donate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SueAdx
  • raebates