• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Raising Funds for Mission Trip to Africa

In summary, the author is asking about ways to set up a fundraising campaign for a non-profit organization. The author recommends contacting a fundraising company or asking a friend if they have any ideas. The author also suggests referring to the organization's name in the fundraising letter.
heat123
Silver Member
I have my SIL who is trying to raise funds for a Mission trip to Africa to teach the children there. Is there a way to set up a FR on that kind of level (non organization) just her and a fellow teacher are raising funds, not the actual school she works at? Is that possible?

TIA!

yup you can.. I did for a mom who's daughter was in the Maryland Teen Pagent. check for the fundraiser was in her name and mailed to her.. I did refer to the party as the "Ms Maryland Teen Pagent" in P3.

colegrovet said:
yup you can.. I did for a mom who's daughter was in the Maryland Teen Pagent. check for the fundraiser was in her name and mailed to her.. I did refer to the party as the "Ms Maryland Teen Pagent" in P3.

Oh COOL Beans! I didn't think it was possible! Thanks!:D

colegrovet said:

Do they auto credit-debit the acct or send a certified check?

Does anyone know how long it usually takes for the organization to get the money?

It usually ships within a week of the products. But I think it really depends on how you hit the HO accounting schedule.I'm nervous about the check from the FR I just submitted Sunday, because the host has a definite deadline, and there's a chance it won't be here in time.

Checks have been a tad later than usual lately - got a call from HO on the two I submitted last month. The hosts didn't think it took long, but it must have been longer than usual for HO to call me and send a gift to the hosts.

1. How can I use Pampered Chef to raise funds for my mission trip to Africa?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraising options, such as hosting a cooking party or selling products online. By partnering with Pampered Chef, you can earn up to 25% of the total sales to put towards your mission trip expenses.

2. Can I customize my Pampered Chef fundraiser for my specific mission trip needs?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to create a personalized fundraiser that aligns with your mission trip goals and fundraising needs. Your consultant can help you select products and plan events that will appeal to your donors.

3. How much money can I expect to raise through a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise depends on the effort you put into promoting and hosting your fundraiser. On average, Pampered Chef fundraisers raise between $500 to $1,000, but some have raised even more. Your consultant can offer tips and advice to help maximize your fundraising potential.

4. Can I still earn host rewards through a Pampered Chef fundraiser for my mission trip?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards, such as free or discounted products, when hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser for your mission trip. These rewards can be used to offset your expenses or to purchase products to take with you on your trip.

5. Are there any additional fees or costs associated with hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there are no additional fees or costs associated with hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. Your consultant will provide all the necessary materials and support for your fundraiser, and you will only need to pay for the products you sell. There are also no shipping fees for your fundraiser orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• loreo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
loreo
  • Lauradorable
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kraber
  • PCCHeather0506