• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Raising Funds for Church Altar Guild

In summary, the conversation was about a person organizing a fundraiser for their church's altar guild, with the goal of raising money to buy new linens and collection plates. The person shared a flyer they created and asked for tips on how to make similar flyers. Other individuals in the conversation offered suggestions, such as offering incentives for purchases over $50 and setting up a table outside the church. One suggestion was to also include a cooking demonstration during the fundraiser. The conversation ended with well wishes for the success of the fundraiser.
LBurke
Hey all, just finished this up for a friend organizing a fundraiser for her church altar guild. They're looking to raise money to buy new linens for the altar and collection plates and stuff. Thought maybe others could use the flyer. I'm posting a generic version.
This is my first non hwc fundraiser, so I'm anxious to see how it goes! I have some stuff coming up I want to get and could use some extra $$$ in the PC budget! I'm offering some incentives for purchasing $50+ (probably a quickut knife or seasons best) cause Oct.'s guest special is awful and for bringing in outside orders (to help boost their sales). I'm also going to see if they'll let me set up a table outside church one morning. I'd love to hear any other ideas you guys have!

Attachments

• fundraiser invite.doc
    152 KB · Views: 817
Nice!

Ann R.

Hi Laurie,
What a great flyer! How did you get the pictures from the PC products onto the flyer?? I am new to PC and not great on the computer, so I'm trying to figure out how everyone makes these fabulous flyers.
Kim
Hawaii

I go to my website (or corporate's) and click on the product I want and right click on the picture I want. That pulls up a menu for you to select what you want to do and you click copy picture. You then paste it into your document and format it so you can move it where you want. You can also do this with the pictures that are available to personalize your website.

You can also find lots of fliers on here that are available for you to personalize under FILES.

Good luck to you! This site is a wonderful resource for this kind of thing!

Hey there! Congratulations on organizing your first non-hwc fundraiser for a great cause. I love seeing people come together to support their communities. Your flyer looks great, and I'm sure it will attract a lot of attention for the fundraiser. I also love your idea of offering incentives for purchases over $50 and bringing in outside orders. It's a great way to not only boost your sales, but also support your customers in getting some of our amazing products. Setting up a table outside the church is also a fantastic idea to reach even more potential customers. One suggestion I have is to perhaps offer a cooking demonstration during the fundraiser. This will not only showcase our products, but also give people a chance to taste some delicious food and see how easy it is to make with our tools. It could also be a fun activity for attendees to participate in. I wish you all the best with your fundraiser and hope it is a huge success. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to support you. Keep up the great work!

1. How can we raise funds for our church's altar guild?

There are several ways to raise funds for your church's altar guild. One option is to host a bake sale or dinner fundraiser where members of the congregation can purchase homemade goods or meals. Another option is to sell Pampered Chef products through a fundraiser, where a percentage of the sales will go towards the altar guild. You can also consider hosting a silent auction or raffle with donated items from local businesses or church members.

2. Do we need to be affiliated with a specific denomination to participate in a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, Pampered Chef fundraisers are open to any organization or group looking to raise funds. We welcome all denominations and faith-based organizations to participate in our fundraising program.

3. How much money can we expect to raise through a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money raised through a Pampered Chef fundraiser will vary depending on the number of participants and their sales. On average, groups can earn 15-20% of their total sales in commission, which can add up to a significant amount for your altar guild.

4. Can we customize our fundraiser to align with our church's values and beliefs?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customizable options for fundraisers, including the ability to choose specific products to sell or create a theme that aligns with your church's values and beliefs. Our fundraising team will work with you to create a unique and meaningful fundraiser for your altar guild.

5. Are there any upfront costs or fees associated with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. We provide all the necessary materials, including order forms and catalogs, free of charge. You only pay for the products you sell, and the rest goes towards your altar guild's funds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • robbiesmom123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies