• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rae B of Indiana's Tip: Cut Brownies with a Pizza Cutter!

In summary, if you are looking for a pizza cutter that is easy to use and fits on most household utensils, the Pampered Chef Pizza Cutter is a great option.
raebates
Staff member
If your newspaper carries The Everyday Cheapskate, look at the 2/1/07 issue. There's a suggestion from Rae B of Indiana. That's me! You can all say you knew me when. :D

If you don't have access to it, I suggest that you remove your brownies from the pan, then cut them with a pizza cutter. This also works well with most bar cookies. (They didn't include the part about Pampered Chef pizza cutters working best, though. :( )

Yeah Rea! How dare they cut the Pampered Chef part....that was the most important!

I know! How rude.

Whoot! That's cool!

I'm semi-famous, too. The Detroit-area Second Harvest food bank puts out a quarterly magazine and there's a pic in the December issue of the 4 of us who went in October to present the latest PC check. http://www.gcfb.org/site/DocServer/GFB_Winter06-lowres2.pdf?docID=441 The pic is on page 21 of 28. I'm the one at the far left.

You can have your thread back, Rae.
That's great that you are now in print! Grab a few copies and stick them in your bookings binder!

Didn't think of that, Ann. It's nice to know that other famous people are now recognizing my vast talents! (Hee, hee)

Hey cool - can I have your autograph!!?? ;)

:D We get our pic taken every time when we take our check to the food bank and it never gets in the paper. Our paper here is pretty biased (sp)

Way to go Girls!

How cool for both of you. I would like your autograph too.

I'll be in the lobby of the Chicago Hilton during Wave 1 of conference. Autographs are $5.00 - all proceeds to Gleaners Food Bank. :D

I'll have my people call your people.

Very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyday CHEAPSKATE !!
raebates said:
If your newspaper carries The Everyday Cheapskate, look at the 2/1/07 issue. There's a suggestion from Rae B of Indiana. That's me! ...

I suggest that you remove your brownies from the pan, then cut them with a pizza cutter. ..(They didn't include the part about Pampered Chef pizza cutters working best, though. :( )

I guess for The Everyday Cheapskate:p , you should have suggested they could get the Pizza Cutter for FREE;) , if they would just collect a few orders.......:D

By the way, I belong to the Everyday Tightwad Club....If I ever get it started :rolleyes:

I sent emails out to all of my friends and family alerting them to my newfound fame. One of my newer friends just emailed me back the best sales line I've ever heard for the Pizza Cutter. She said she uses it for everything for her boys--spaghetti, grilled cheese sandwiches, pancakes, etc. She also said,

"They really short-changed it when they named it the Pizza Cutter!"

Isn't that just the best line ever? I will be using it in shows from now on!

raebates said:
.....She said she uses it for everything for her boys--spaghetti, grilled cheese sandwiches, pancakes, etc. She also said,

"They really short-changed it when they named it the Pizza Cutter!"

I work in a pre-school and feed up to nine 1-2 year olds. We have to cut things up small and I use a pizza cutter for everything..... hotdogs, sliced or thick meat, sausages, celery, beef ravioli (so it fits on their spoon better - less on the floor to clean up), apples, chicken patties, salad, big noodles, french toast, cheeseburgers, meat patties, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, any kind of filled crescent or biscuit snack, and of course pizza (but that is the least used food) !! I used it for ham slices today and there is no way the toddlers could have chewed it or easier way for me to cut it than with the "Food Cutter" (couldn't use FC, could get confused with the food chopper !:D

1. How do I use a pizza cutter to cut brownies?

To use a pizza cutter to cut brownies, simply place the pizza cutter at one side of the pan and press down firmly, using a sawing motion to cut through the brownies. Repeat this process until all of the brownies are cut into desired sizes.

2. Will using a pizza cutter damage my brownie pan?

No, using a pizza cutter to cut brownies will not damage your pan. Just be sure to use a steady and even pressure to avoid scratching the pan.

3. Can I use a pizza cutter on any type of brownies?

Yes, you can use a pizza cutter on any type of brownies, whether they are fudgy, cakey, or chewy. Just be sure to let the brownies cool completely before cutting to avoid them crumbling.

4. How do I clean my pizza cutter after cutting brownies?

To clean your pizza cutter after cutting brownies, simply wash it with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly before storing. You can also run it through the dishwasher if it is dishwasher safe.

5. Can I use a pizza cutter to cut other desserts?

Yes, a pizza cutter can be used to cut other desserts such as bars, cheesecake, and even lasagna. Just be sure to clean it thoroughly in between uses to avoid any flavor transfer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tig
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • its_me_susan