• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Voice Mail Technique Gets Results!

In summary, during a training session, the speaker shared a tip about leaving a short and concise voicemail message in order to increase the chances of getting a call back. The speaker had previously left long and rambling messages with no success, but after trying the new method, they received calls back from two out of nine messages. The moral of the story is to keep messages short and to the point, as it is less intimidating and easier for the recipient to call back. The speaker plans to use this method with other customers who have not returned their calls. They also suggest giving a specific time and contact information for the recipient to call back. This has been a successful approach for the speaker.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I had heard it before but yesterday during a training I heard it again and figured I would try it. What was it?!?!?!?! I sometimes left a long rambling message when getting people's voice mail and they weren't calling back. So yesterday I started leaving the following message: "Hi this is X with TPC. I had a quick question I wanted to ask. Please call me back at XXXXXX". Guess what, out of 9 messages I left last night 2 called me back today! I didn't get anything out of those call backs except to follow up with them later but at least they called me back! One even said "Well you left a message yesterday and I figured it was about booking a show!"

So I guess the moral of the story is, leave a short and concise message and you will be more likely to get a call back!

(I had left her a message a few weeks ago about booking a show and she never called back). LOL!I think it's because it's short, sweet and to the point. They know it won't take long and it's easier for them to call back. It's not as intimidating as a long rambling message where they think they'll be on the phone for a long time.So now I'm going to try this on some of my other customers who haven't called me back. It can't hurt!I've been doing that for a while now. I also say that I can be reached at this number at this time and this number at that time. I also say that I will try to call them at this time and this number but if I am unable to reach them, they can call me back at a time that is convenient for them. I have had a lot of success with this. I think it also helps to give them a specific time to call you back. They know that you are expecting their call and it's not just a general call back whenever.

What is the "Quick Voice Mail Technique Gets Results!"?

The "Quick Voice Mail Technique Gets Results!" is a proven method for leaving effective and impactful voicemail messages for your clients or business contacts.

How does the technique work?

The technique involves following a specific structure when leaving a voicemail, including stating your name and contact information clearly, mentioning the reason for your call, and providing a call to action. It also emphasizes the importance of keeping the message brief and to the point.

Why is this technique important?

This technique is important because it can help you increase the chances of your voicemails being returned. By providing a clear and concise message, you are making it easier for the recipient to understand your purpose and take action.

Can this technique be used for both personal and professional voicemails?

Yes, the "Quick Voice Mail Technique Gets Results!" can be applied to both personal and professional voicemails. Whether you are reaching out to a friend or a potential client, following this structure can help you effectively convey your message.

Do you have any additional tips for leaving effective voicemails?

Besides following the "Quick Voice Mail Technique Gets Results!", it is important to speak clearly and confidently, and to leave a sense of urgency in your message. It is also helpful to practice your voicemail before calling to ensure that you are delivering your message effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • Jennie50
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gfreechef
  • AMTC